Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Shelly your temp doesn't rise until after ov, you might see a small dip around the time you get your LH surge, but I often found that only happened if the surge was over night and then I'd pick it up in the morning . It can take a couple of days after ov for your temp to rise as well, sometimes it will be gradual some women find it sort of steps and others find it goes straight up, mine tends to step, going from 98.4 to 98.9 the day after then going up to 99.2F (typically) all you're looking for is a rise though, for some people its only .2 or .3 of a degree but once its up it should stay there until just before AF Smile ( I have very high temps by the way its normal for me yours are closer to what most women have Laughing )
Sorry to hear about your ear problems now, honestly it seems to be one thing after another for you , hopefully you won't need a stent and it will heal on its own Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Well cd 22 and still don't know if I've ov'd Rolling Eyes (TMI) had some clear cm on saturday and had a low temp (9Cool so thought maybe I was going to ov Question But cp was closed (although very soft and high Question ) BD anyway sat and sun Laughing and had a temp spike sunday (98.9f) which was what my normal day after ov temp would be so got a little excited Very Happy (cm/cp etc. still the same) but today it was down again (98.6) instead of up more Rolling Eyes Laughing
So i'm still a bit Aaarggh Laughing if I did ov last friday/saturday the temp rise this weekend could be due to that Question But its been so low some days it doesn't seem likely Confused and I don't get why ever since I started checking my cp has been so high Question as it normally drops after ov, also seems to be softer as well when normally its harder after ov Question Its been soft though since I first checked the saturday before this one Question
Of course I googled and the only thing it says about cp being high and soft is pregnancy Rolling Eyes Laughing
So much for not even doing bbt this cycle so I could relax ehh? ! Rolling Eyes Laughing If I'd have started sooner I might know what was happening now Shocked Laughing
Piggy34
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm 
Post subject: ..
Hello ladies well its frecking cold here in derby today ladies Sad
Well again I'm late the witch has not arrived and for about a week my nipples have been very tender( normally before the witch comes its my boobs that are sore and not nipples..
I'm more than likely reading to much into it.in December I had my hsg which was 7 months after my reversal it showed one of my tubes had closed even tho there lovely and long so dec and jan I could not take my clomid but i started clomid again this cycle Very Happy and I know that can delay the witch.
Hannah I was £2730 at the park hill hospital Doncaster I was in 3 nights (car to collect me and put me home even tho I stay over 1 hour from hospital your transports included also wine with supper ,pamper packs ect) as I had a blood clot in the past I had heparin injections
It's worth giving them a call
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Ohhh Piggy hope its good news for you Very Happy any unusual symptoms could be a good sign Very Happy
I had the exact same on my HSG the march after my reversal Rolling Eyes that would have been just under 7 months after too , I wish docs would tell women what sort of time scale they're looking at as I know I just thought once the tubes were repaired I'd have all the time in the world to TTC Rolling Eyes It's only since my op I've discovered just how many women have at least one tube that scars over and how quickly it can happen Shocked
FX your other tube has done its job though and you get that BFP Very Happy you must have the patience of a saint not testing yet Shocked Laughing xx
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

Hope your all well i really need to find the time to have a catch up on here Smile

as some of you ladies no i passed my driving test in november and last week went out and got myself a cheap little car Laughing so iv been out and about trying to get used to it but im still a nervous wreck hope that feeling goes soon lol

well its so cold here in Manchester Sad so not sure what i be doing today lol

hows the ladies with babies hope they are being good for you Very Happy

Love & Hugz to all xxxx

Piggy34
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am 
Post subject:
I'm giving my self till Friday before testing Very Happy that way if it is neg I'm in my own weeee bubble till then Very Happy
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!! IT'S A VERY COLD DAY HERE IN LOUISIANA!!!!!

NAT-- BEEN CHECKING TEMP AND ITS BEEN AROUND 97.3... I'M ON CD 10 AND MY OV TEST ARE GETTING DARKER EVERYDAY.. I THINK THATS A SIGN THAT I WILL OV THIS TIME Very Happy I ALSO HAVE THE WHITE CREAMY MUCUS THIS MORNING AND A LITTLE PAIN IN RIGHT OVARY..... HAD MY BREAT ULTRASOUND AND MAMMOGRAM AND THE DR SAID THAT ITS LOOKS BENIGN BUT WANTS TO DO ANOTHER ULTRASOUND IN 6 MONTHS!!!!! OMG IT HURT SO BAD THIS TIME.. I GUESS ITS BECAUSE ALL THE PROGESTERONE I AM ON...... I ALSO HAD MY CAT SCAN OF EAR AND I GO BACK TODAY TO SEE WHAT THE DOCTOR WANTS TO DO.. I AM STILL DIZZY SO I AM HOPING SHE CAN FIX THIS SOON.....OTHER THAN THAT I FEEL GREAT.. DONT KNOW IF I HAVE MENTIONed before that i have been doing yoga and i love it... its hot yoga and the room gets up to 104 degress......

PIGGY, MEESH. JILLYBEANZ, QUINNY HOPE U LADIES ARE DOING WELL

WELCOME HANNAH GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!

WILL LET YALL KNOW WHAT DR SAYS
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi shelly glad your scan went well Very Happy I'm slowly on the mend but things feel very tight in my groin its a strange feeling...
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Ladies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ive not been on for such a long time and i promised myself that tonight i would pop by and say hi Smile

We have had a few things to deal with but everything is ok now Smile

How is everyone??

Have there been any BFP'S since i was last on?

Hp everyone is well and that its warmer where you are as its brass monkeys here today!

Hope to chat soon

Amanda x
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.

OMG!!! Can't believe how quick 6months has gone by Mand! Bet Mia's changed!?!

Hope everyone is ok?

Piggy fx for u hun. X

Meesh n Lilemm how are the boys??

Shelly sorry u've ada few bad months, hope things get sorted. Big hugs. Xx

Quinny good luck for yor ivf meetin, hope it goes well for u.

Nat, how are u hun? Fx u get that well deserved bfp soon. Xx

Jillybeanz hope yor recoverin well n welcome to the rollercoaster ride ov ttc!! X

Well i'm 2days late but not tested yet, scared it'll b another bfn!! Nipples are stingin n (o)(o) are heavy n slightly swollen but don't look any different or i don't think they do. Still have a headache which i usually get befor af n lots ov crampin but feels different but wen i wipe nothin but creamy cm (only abit) sorry for tmi. Waves ov nausea all day n certain smells make me wanna heave. Will test on sun if af is still a no show but now i've wrote this she'll prob show up tomoz or thurs!!! Hahaha!!

Hope everyone has ada good day. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
omg hun get testing x
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
Evening everyone, still no sign of the witch but expecting her any day think its the clomid stuffing up my cycle Sad my hubbys off work for another 2 weeks he's hurt his arm so if the witch arrives come time for OV he's had it lol x Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
hope she stay away piggy
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
Me to Hun,
I ware a duo fertility sensor and have had a confermation I OV on Sunday the 10 which was a busy day lol these monitors are brilliant great customer service ladies as well x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Everyones popping up Shocked Laughing
Meesh congratulations on passing your test , I think everyones nervous at first confidence comes with time Smile xx
Shelly glad the breast check went well hope the ear results are good for you , might have to find somewhere that does that yoga, could do with warming up at the moment Laughing xx
Piggy I had a look at the duo fertility things but they were very pricey , and as our problems were physical not much use for me either Rolling Eyes Laughing but its great you got on a trial, I think it helps to get ov confirmation when you're trying then you know you gave it your best efforts Laughing FX this is a BFP for you even if its not this time and it is an effect of the clomid it could be a good sign that you had more than one egg Wink Smile xx
Evie Shocked crack those tests open hun Shocked really hope this is it for you, but I can understand you not wanting to test just yet , symptoms sounding good though Very Happy xx
Mand lovely to hear from you Very Happy , wow Mia is 6 months old Shocked doesn't seem like 2 minutes since all you Ladies gave birth Shocked no BFP's on here Question Hopefully 2013 will bring some though as there are a few new Ladies too Smile
How have you been doing ? Any thoughts on having another Question Shocked Laughing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 15 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular