Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Well since the weekend my temps seem to have picked up Question and are now around 99F in the mornings so not sure if I did ov really late on saturday (cd 20) after all Question
I know that I've been super sensitive to smells the last few days, and have been feeling tired and a bit emotional/down Question
If I ov'd the friday before (cd 12) then I'd be 12 DPO today normally around now my boobs would stop hurting and I'd get cranky but my boobs haven't hurt at all this month so they're no help Laughing of it was this Saturday i'm only 4 DPO Question , I really have no idea either way Question
But I know i'm feeling very negative at the moment, I haven't got any tests and don't want to buy any but because I haven't got a clue if AF doesn't show on saturday I know I'll cave and get one Rolling Eyes even though it might not actually be due until the following sunday Laughing
Piggy34
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Morning
Hiya nat yes there price £505 with p&p but after a year if your not pregs you get all your money back even if you've had a reversal as long as one tube is open ..still no witch and iv a thumping head feels like iv been on the drink all night lol
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi Evie yes she ha changed so much,I will post a pic tonight when I go on the laptop Smile nat hiya Hun how are you? I've not had a chance to have a read and catch up,when I logged in last night there was over 3000 posts since I last came on lol! We have had the chat about another and its def on the cards but I need to her myself well first Smile. It's raining here today so I think I will quickly pop to town when Mia wakes up and have a cosy day in Smile xx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you've not been well Mand , hope you feel better soon , wow 3,000 posts Shocked that could take a while to sort through Laughing xx
Thats not so bad then Piggy Smile would you have to have another HSG before they gave you a refund though Question Still no use to me mind you with my dodgy tube Rolling Eyes Laughing but hopefully it will be just the help you need to get the timing right Very Happy xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Nat i wished it was ur turn av to say im glad
ive never done charts id.obsess lol
well meeting 2moz afternoon then consent signing
2/3wks later and collect drugs
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Not too long to wait now Anna Very Happy I hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you Smile
I don't bother charting anymore, it did drive me nuts Embarassed Laughing I just do some morning temps normally just to confirm ov but this month they've been so crazy I ended up carrying on to see if they'd settle Shocked Laughing I can't see it ever happening now for us, but i'm feeling better about that as time goes on, maybe by the time i'm about 60 I'll be totally ok with it Embarassed Laughing xx
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies

Thought I'd pop on while harry is sleeping.

Mand its lovely to hear from you, hope Mia is being a good girl for you.

Meesh congratulations on passing your test, I'm sure you'll get over the nerves very soon, its great to be able to just get up and go out!!

Nat how are you hun?

Pumpkin its great to hear that the adoption process is coming along just fine.

Evie hope your doing well hun!

Quinny I hope everything goes well with your ivf.

Hello to anyone I might of missed!!

Well i'm a bit sleep deprived at the mo, harry's been teething again and he always seems to get cold when he's teething, anyway he has 4 teeth now but can't seem to shake off the cold, so we've had a few sleepless nite's lately, he sleeps til about 3-4am then is wide awake and totally refuses to go back to sleep, he lies quietly for a while then his paddy takes over and he just screams, so at the min I have shopping trolleys under my eyes instead of bags!!!

Hope you all have a great day, its sunny here ( makes a change) I hope its sunny where you are!!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Nat come over other side IVF/IUI Very Happy have read hun
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 am 
Post subject: New to this
Hi all, I've been looking on this site for a few weeks and think its brill support.
I am currently 5 days on from my reversal feeling a little uncomfortable but nothing to bad. I'm 32 was sterilised 9 years ago have two boys aged 14 & 10 and me and my husband decided that we would like to try again.
Here's hoping that in time I to have some good news to share. I have found it useful to read the comments that have been posted.
Vic x
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Af arrived this mornin 4 days late, at least now i can start takin the tablets i bought!! Sad xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that Evie Sad xx
Anna great news for Clare isn't it, i'm really happy for her Very Happy she's been trying for forever , Teebs as well and she's due to start IVF soon too ,its always good to see a long termer get a BFP , hopefully it will be a great result for you and Evie as well Very Happy xx
Taxis, welcome to askbaby, I hope you get your little miracle very soon xx
lilemm, teething eeek poor Harry (and poor you) it sounds awful Sad I hope he's feeling better soon Smile xx
Well I was stupid yesterday Rolling Eyes went shopping and saw the tests on special offer so i had to buy a couple Rolling Eyes I promised myself I wouldn't bother testing , especially as if I did ov on the friday we didn't really do enough for anything to have happened , and if it was only this saturday then it was far far too early , but of course I tested this morning and got two totally blank sticks Rolling Eyes if I am 13 DPO then I think I can definately count myself out for yet another month Confused
Trying to tell myself that the first month I started the enzymes too late for them to work and that this month I missed out with the timing , but I think I've pretty much given up hope that the enzymes will make a difference now Confused Will still give it a shot next cycle, but then I think I'll probably just stop Question
Piggy34
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Morning everyone ,bit sad this week as my dad died 2 years passed march the 1st feel quilty as im also kinda happy aswell as still no sign of the witch Very Happy Very Happy (she was due her visit Sunday) no wounder iv a headache !
I went to the doctor last night as iv had a bad migraine for about a week feeling sick sore head ect also sore ears:( I told her I was late by 3 days so she gave me a prescription for tramadol WTF.
So instead of taking them I'm wearing my sunglasses all the time lol thank god it's sunny today as I look a plonker Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Ohh FX for you Piggy, don't feel guilty about being happy, i'm sure your dad would be thrilled for you if this is your BFP Smile When are you testing ? xx
Piggy34
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Tomorrow I think nat im so tempted this morning tho , x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Well if you were due Sunday you should definately get the right result by now Smile You don't even need to use FMU if its after AF day , good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 16 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular