Post subject:
Oh no . Sad sorry for that horrible bfp
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Aww sorry about that Piggy , do you know when you ovulated this month ? Maybe it was late and you're not due AF yet Question The CB digi's aren't the best for early testing so if you did ov later you might not get a pos on one of those yet , will still be keeping my fingers crossed as long as AF stays away xx
Piggy34
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
I OV on day 13 of my cycle ( on good thing about that duo fertility monitor its very accurate ) day 13 of my cycle was 10th of February my cycle is 27 days long x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeah I forgot about the duo fertility thing Embarassed does that do temps ? Just wondering if it was completely accurate if this was the first month using it Question Sometimes even temping can give strange results as i'm finding out this month Rolling Eyes it would be very strange if you did ov on the 10th and haven't had AF yet and aren't pregnant and normally have a 14 day luteal phase Question because that would make this one 18 days so far and such a big difference is very unusual Question
I'd maybe try a different test like one of the first response early tests tomorrow morning with fmu and see what that says if AF is still a no show, you didn't use clomid as well did you ? I know someone did but I lose track of who's doing what, I blame old age Embarassed Laughing Clomid sometimes lengthens luteal phase xx
Piggy34
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Not first month with duo, with the duo (BBT) Temperature measurements are made automatically up to 20,000 times per day by the DuoFertility sensor..I did OV on the 10 th as some one has looked at the info uploaded from the sensor email below
Ovulation has now been confirmed for you on day 13 of your cycle.
if you would like any advice on when best to test please get in touch.

Yes on clomid
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
I still wouldn't be 100% about it being accurate Piggy as temps can change due to so many things, I did BBT chart for quite a while and anything from restless sleep, to a glass of wine or a cold night can make a difference Question
The only thing thats 100% at confirming ov is a tracking scan and progesterone test Smile
If it is accurate though it does seem very strange you got a neg, but sometimes those urine tests just don't give the right results and it seems like everyone on here has brands they like or don't like so maybe a different test would give a different result Question They do say once your temp has been up for over 18 days it pretty much confirms a pregnancy Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Well I made a decision , after feeling very down this morning about the neg test I was pretty much ready to give up completely Rolling Eyes but then after being so uncertain this month about ov and not really trying properly either Confused I thought I'd give it one (or two) last shots Laughing
So I ordered some sticks for the CBFM Smile which i'm going to have to dust off as its been under the bed since last year Shocked Laughing
I've got enough for 2 months testing, and that takes me up to the end of April, which is when we said we'd stop, so if we give it our best shot until then I think I'll feel better about stopping Question
Otherwise I know I'll only be wondering if we didn't get lucky because we didn't time things right with not testing Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'm sort of expecting AF on Saturday Question But I don't have any signs of PMT or chocolate cravings or bloating and if anything my boobs are just starting to get a bit sore for the first time this month Question
So I could be way out with the timing Laughing in a way i'm sort of hoping she shows sooner rather than later so i can get on with next months trying Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Piggy forgot to say that clomid can also throw your temps off as it can raise your oestrogen and progesterone levels , even soy can affect temps and thats milder, so maybe it was the clomid that caused some confusion on the ov dates Question xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry was BFN hun Sad Nat good luck hope you manage fall pregnant you so deserve it Smile

Well had app today at the BWH not sure how i feal to be honest there was alot of info to take in Confused They gave us a 35% chance of it working but they did say they only put back one now rather than two apparently its a new guidline .. I was rly hoping they would put the two back .. Thats if we got to that stage they also said that very few women have any eggs to freeze i was just excpecting id have loads lol
So my head is full at the mo and to top it of hubby and i have had a fall out today so that always makes me feal like poop for a few days errrr why carnt things be easy
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
Big hugs Quinny. U'll make the right decision. We went to the docs last week to b referred to the same place as u, don't really know wot to expect now. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou evie Very Happy You should be seen pretty soon Smile For me cus ive only the funds for one shot at it Guess i was just expecting to have lots eggs to freeze
But then guess 35% chance is better than nothing Smile

The group meeting was packed were expecting 9 couples there was easy 30 Shocked they have gave us a information pack and consent forms to bring home ..
When you consent sign you only pay the 2200 and you pay the drug company when they call you to arrange drop of at your address . If you have not already done so ask Gp if he will do HIV AND HEP B BLOODS for both you and hubby the gp can arrange for this and it be free if hospital do it then the charge is 100 Shocked
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 17 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular