Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
Evie i take the enzymes all cycle as there's nothing in them that can cause a problem, the dong quai and the DHEA just up until ov though, although I have heard you can take the DHEA all cycle and stop if you get a BFP Question
Only 4 weeks now until you get going with the IVF Very Happy I bet it will fly by Smile in a way reversal ladies probably have a better chance of success first time than Ladies with unexplained or some other problems as the tubes are completely bypassed so any issues with them don't matter and we've all already been pregnant which is supposed to be an advantage Smile I've got high hopes for you and Anna Very Happy xx
I know what you maen Anna, I only told one daughter after the reversal and she was bad enough asking all the time Rolling Eyes with the IVF I imagine it would be worse because you know when things are happening so you'd be getting calls and texts all the time wanting updates , I think a couple of the reversal Ladies got pregnant first try , did Sharon and Julie not both get lucky first time Question So you never know but I can see why you'd want to protect yourself from getting your hopes up too much Smile xx
Hope i'm so sorry to hear you've been having problems since having Harry , I can't believe he's nearly 2 Shocked have they said if the problems are gender related or if they can do anything about them ? xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
CD6 for me , cbfm asked for a stick :Low
Realised yesterday that everytime I have chocolate I get a headache and get very sinusy after Rolling Eyes so think I need to avoid chocolate Shocked
I was getting ready to blame the DHEA as that was the only new thing I'd been taking when I realised that I'd had some dark chocolate everyday this week after dinner and then got a head aches every afternoon Confused Mad It's not fair it was all I had left after deciding not to drink this month Rolling Eyes Laughing
Anyway after my oldest DD telling me she was pregnant and having her scan and getting a dat in early November , my other DD who's just had a baby 5 months ago sent me a text last night in a panic saying she was at her friends and had just done one of her tests because she was late , it was more to prove she wasn't as she's on the pill and its come up bl**dy positive Shocked Rolling Eyes
I've not spoken to her yet because I only saw her text this morning and I know she won't be up yet , but it sounds like she's maybe a week less than her sister so we could be getting 2 November babies in the family Shocked
I know I'll probably sound like a [*CENSORED*] now but I can't help think when is it going to be my turn Sad
My oldest and her BF are more off than on and constantly argue these days , and my younger DD definately didn't want another yet, she loves her little girl to bits but they're still getting their house straight and I know she wanted a bigger gap but they've both got pregnant by accident and I've been trying everything I can think of for over 2 1/2 yrs and nothing Crying or Very sad I just don't feel ready yet to just be the "granny"
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
I've spoken to my younger daughter now and from the sounds of it she will be due around the 9th of November , my oldest is due the 3rd of November Shocked so two new grandchildren in one week Shocked
I just hope my older daughter stays pregnant as she was pregnant last year at the same time as her sister and would have been due around New Year but lost the baby , if she has another m/c then my other daughter being pregnant and due the same time is going to be very hard for her Confused
I think i'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself as its my youngest Birthday so he's 3 years older than when we decided to go for the op and I've just had confirmation of his secondary school, the dreams we had when I had the reversal just seem so far away now, can't see it happening for us , but i'm going to be surrounded by babies one way or another
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
Big hugs Nat. It's so unfair. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Shocked Oh wow nat 2 more grandchildren on the way.. nice but bittersweet.. Sad
I really think this will be your year as well... they do say it comes along in 3`s so hang in there hun XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Ang122
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject: Tubal reversal
Hi everyone, I'd like to join you please. I was sterilised a 25 after a controlling marriage and one son. Now 37 with a new partner since 2008. We had 5 rounds of IVF and conceived jack who is now 22 months old. Last July dr pickles at nttgm BMI did my reversal. I am now waiting for day 10 to have the dye flushed through m tubes to see if it worked since I am still not pg. has anyone had his done? Please give us some hope that there can be success, haven't read through all the pages on here....but have some of you been blessed since your reversal? Thanks for having me xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ang, I had my reversal nearly 5 weeks ago with Dr pickles.. Still early days though. There have been quite a few success stories on here. Is Dr pickles doing the dye flushing thing (what is it called again)
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Nat Hugs hun Smile I agree with Angel it has to be your turn next and it does come in 3 Smile

Ang122 I had my reversal in 08 gave up all hope of it working then in 2010 was blessed
with my little miracle revesal baby Very Happy
We have been trying since he was 9mths old for anouther miracle with out sucess
so we are just about to try IVF at the BWH Smile

Evie how you fealing hun you should nip across to the IVF thread ive found it so helpful
and learned alot about what to expect ect Very Happy
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies, it's comforting to know there can be positive outcomes. I know everything there is to know about IVF after my journey so please use me for any support, advice etc you need. I used the fertility friends .co.uk website and found it invaluable for support too. Quinny (sorry don't know real names as yet...I am just boring ang!) so uplifting to know you have had a baby after reversal. Our next option would be back to IVF but I'm not ready to give up on TTC naturally yet. Are you all charting bbt etc? I have just bought all the stuff as been quite relaxed about it all until now. But from day 1 of this cycle I will be starting. I've found a couple of useful apps to help. I don't know if dr pickles actually does the dye himself but I will go back to BMI. Another 480 seems a drop in the ocean to the money we have spent so far so would be daft not to. Just hope it's not painful! Looking forward to being part of your journeys! Xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ang.. Is that £480 all inclusive? Do you have to spend the night?... I'm sort of preparing myself for the worst case scenario.. I start ttc in a couple of days time (I mean business..LOL) Very Happy
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi Ang and welcome...
there have been quite a few ladies who had successful outcomes.. after a reversal..
and there were 3 reversal babies born in 2012! after my 3 losses I am not ttc anymore.. xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Ang im Anna no not charting ect but know
i ov on cycle day 14 due to scans ect
I did not have to pay for HSG as was in with price
of opp when i had mine i was told one tube open other
clossed . the tube remaining is a tiny 3cm so wonder
i got my revesal baby at all
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Anna that is truly incredible! What a miracle. Angel I am so sad to hear your news, really feel for you. I don't know your story but did you try IVF? Or have any investigations into your losses? Can imagine what you have been through, from a hopeful though I am glad you did actually get pg. sadly was not meant to stay. I'm so sorry.
480....it's apparently a very large injection whilst being scanned which the receptionist described as uncomfortable at best! Eek! But she said that many women go on to conceive after having it done as it flushes the tubes? I'm convinced my problem is implantation as I have a thin womb lining. Although I have conceived twice with the same thin lining. May take much longer. I take aspirin to help blood flow. May not do anything but makes me feel I'm trying!
Piggy34
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies , I had a consultant appt today
I went private for my Op in June as my consultant also does nhs work my Gp referred me to him on the nhs in November ..I had an hsg in December where I found out one of my tubes was blocked with scar tissue Sad Sad but my right tube is over 10 cm ,my consultant put me on clomid fingers crossed.
I asked My consultant to double checked and my husband and I are entitled to 3 cycles with iui Very Happy if after 18 months my right tube is still open but I'm not pregnant.. When I questioned him on the iui he said this is not available in all areas I had my reversal done away from home, lucky for me My hospital is in one of those areas that do offer iui free after 18months he also said if I had my reversal done else where(different county) we would not qualify.. Where I stay I'm on the boarders of Nottingham ,derby and Leicester none of which offer iui free after 18 months Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Piggy thats great news Very Happy We couldent try iui
due to hubby count Sad
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 20 of 107

Jump to:  

Community