Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi DL05... I have been symptom spotting for a few days now. I am so moody and this morning I have slight stabbing pains in my left hand side Confused I really hope I never have to experience a ectopic pregnancy..

It would be so wonderful if you would get a BFP you deserve it so much, all your lovely advice and all the trying and hard you have put into it..xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
The symptom spotting is a nightmare isn't it Jillybeanz Rolling Eyes Laughing
I've even done a post in TTC so anyone who wants to can compare symptoms Embarassed Laughing
I've always thought I was very lucky never to have an ectopic, it's been horrible to never have a confirmed BFP since the reversal Sad but at least I didn't have an ectopic while my tube was scarring over , I think it's a worry for all the reversal ladies though, but it can happen to women who haven't had the reversal too so you just have to hope for the best Smile
To be honest I think my chances of a BFP are pretty slim to probably none Rolling Eyes Laughing but sometimes the docs get it wrong or miracles happen Smile
I once heard pregnancy described as an "everyday miracle" which I thought was very apt , I know if I was ever to get that BFP I would count it as one Smile
FX you get your BFP this month Smile xxx

Just to add to todays list for me I now feel nauseous Rolling Eyes Laughing and I have sugar cravings, which is a weird one Question , I sometimes get that for a couple of days before AF but never so soon after ov , had it yesterday as well but didn't think anything of it until I found myself adding extra sugar to my tea this morning Laughing
I thought I was going to throw up after I took the herbals, they don't taste great but normally I just hold my breath and swallow Wink Laughing but this morning they had me gagging and now I have heartburn too Rolling Eyes Laughing
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Witch arrived today Mad n again i'm fine wiv it, no tears!!!! Laughing Laughing xx
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies its been a while since I was last in here although I do pop in every now and then for a check on you all. Nutty I am so so so happy for you I had tears when I heard your amazing news for all I haven't met any if you I feel by reading posts etc that your all friends. Fx for you can't wait to see pics of your baby scans. Lots of love sent your way. Hope everyone else is doing fine and them babies are being good for you mummies. Take care. Jo xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Evie that must feel weird Shocked Laughing How long now until you get the ball rolling ? xx
Nice to hear from you Jobleb, how are you getting on ? xx
Morning Everyone Very Happy
Another snowy day here Shocked Rolling Eyes its beyond a joke now but at least its not sticking so we can still get out Laughing
Two weeks of the kids off now as well so should at least make the rest of the 2ww pass quicker Laughing , and then I think that's it for me as far as TTC at least for a few months, I need to concentrate on losing weight, not just before our holiday but because this is the longest I've been overweight for and if I don't get a grip now it will stay , its not a huge amount but i'm not happy about it so enough enough Mad It's going Laughing
So I think it needs some serious effort and lots of exercise and I tend to use the 2ww as an excuse to not exercise at the moment Embarassed Laughing

CD 19
6DPO
Morning temp 99.5 F Shocked
Felt nauseous before I even opened my eyes
Super tired Rolling Eyes
Lots of weird dreams
Had quite bad period type pains yesterday all day really , was starting to wonder if AF might even be on the way Shocked they seem to have settled this morning though Question
Woke up feeling freezing last night as well but then this morning my temps crazy , would have thought I was 7 DPO if it wasn't for the fact I tested and I know I only got my surge on Friday Laughing I've had a few hot flushes as well already Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'm sure absolutely nothing will come of it as usual but I am feeling weirdly optimistic this month Question Laughing
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
We have our 1st appointment in a couple ov weeks Nat. I'm abit nervous with what they're gunna say............ They use donor eggs after yor 44th birthday n i'm 44 this sept!!! Just have to wait and see. Hope yor ok hun??

Mornin everyone. Hope you all have a fab easter weekend. Xx
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
This 2ww is really dragging.. Its 7dpo or 8 I'm not to sure Confused When can I test? Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Omgg ladies ive only just got my bfp Very Happy
im in total shock nat ive been takinf the dhea will tht be ok
obviously will stop now Smile
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS Smile Happy days x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
OMG Anna! I am actually smiling from ear to ear. I'm over the moon for you hunny. I bet your over the moon.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou ladies im in total shock
just hope all ok as ive taken the dhea which im sure
is what done the tyrick this mth Very Happy

Hope the hospital refund me now could do withvthe cadh now
PLease dont mention anything on my fb as keepin to self for little bit
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Quin did you even start your ivf cycle?.. Congrats again x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Did you have any symptoms hun?
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
How much dhea did you take? I have a bottle but haven't started taking it yet,.. Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
hadent started the IVF yet jilly 75mg a day hun Very Happy

Alli none at all convinced af on her way she was due
yesterday so just thought she was playing tricks on me
only tested as found test in cupboard and some one in
ivf thread asked if she was ere yet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 24 of 104

Jump to:  

Community

Popular