Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

nuttynurse76
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject: FSH levels
Hello Ladies I am new on this site and have been reading through your stories and it gave me hope that maybe my sterilisation reversal would work!!!!! Went the Dr the other day to get my FSH levels rechecked as they were 51.4 and the one Dr told me yeap everything normal.....then was reading through an article that said anything over 27 was classed as post menopausal....went back and he said yeap you gone through the menopause...then he said "oh you just had the coil taken out, hmmm maybe you havent and it could be something to do with the coil, come back in 3 months for retesting" so to cut along story short i all over the place as after making the decission to get it reversed and saving half the money to now being told possibly gone through the menopause feel cheated out of the chance to find out if sterilisation reversal would of worked.....but will end on a positive note that your stories and journeys are wonderful and i wish you all that your dreams come true xx
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Good morning everybody Smile

How is everybody?

Anna have been thinking of you,hope you are ok XX

Angel,Nat,Janey and Rach hope you are all Smile XX

Meesh hope lil man is feeling a bit better poor little thing Sad XX

Lilemm hope you and Harry are ok XX

To everybody else im rubbish with names but have been reading your posts and wish you lots of luck and babydust for your journey XX

Well i promised myself i wont become a pee on a stick addict but i have already hidden away a preg test and yesterday i had some really strong pinching pains on my left side,have got them this morning again which made me nearly pop to town and get some ov test strips,glad to say i resisted the urge all day but have to say im sitting here wondering if i am ovulating,dont have a clue where i am in my cycle as i had the awful mirena coil in and i was bleeding for 8 weeks! Its amazing how quickly you go back to symptom spotting! Im going to try not to turn into a ttc nutter until after our holiday which is 2 weeks today! cant wait after the last 6 months we all really need to get away Smile

Right its 11.30 so i make that a cuppa and battenberg cake time Laughing have a lovely day everyone XX
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou mand hope you get your bfp soon

Afm started taking my Dhea again and other suppliments were going to give it untill june then go for the Ivf
I know we can do it ourselfs but dont want to be ttc for anouther 2yrs like this time

The hospital said after a m/c your more fertile for the first 3mths so we shall give it our best Smile If not we have the IVF to fall back on and if that fails then we can close this chaptor in our lives and move on with something else
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile

I have also read that you are more fertile after a mc,fx you dont have to wait too long for your bfp Smile i have seen lots of people ready to start an ivf cycle and get a bfp before! XX

Hope everybody else is well Smile
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
Thats what happend last time mand we should of started our IVF on the 15th this mth
And got my Bfp just before just wasent to be Sad

Hope everyone well Smile Ive no idea when im due to o/v due to m/c some say that day one of m/c is classed as day one of af and should o/v as usual Confused Confused guess will have wait see
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Life is a cruel b***ch sometimes hun Sad its not fair that it happens to the ones that truly deserve it and you def deserve it! Lets hope you get another little surprise soon XX

Im still trying to track my cycle and im really confused! I only had the merina taken out at very beginning of the month but had started af 2/3 days before so have no idea when to start counting cd1 from Confused then a couple of days ago i had the pinching pain i norm get with ov but didnt test,then this morn the pinching is there again so was doing the food shop so grabbed some opk and did one when i got home,there is a clear pink line but fainter than the control which the leaflet said is a neg,but when we were ttc mia i used the same brand and got a line as dark as todays one when i def was ovulating Question

To be honest we have been bd when we feel like it but there have been a couple of times that would of been around ov if the pinching pain the other day was when i ov'd but with todays stronger pinching pain im a bit baffled Laughing

I think i just want to know where i am when we come back from our holiday so we can start trying properly Smile
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope you all ok Very Happy Quinny I'm so sorry about your news, its just not fair. Sad
Well I'm cd15 and hubby has been very spoilt the last couple of days Wink and now we just wait and wait.

We bought to lovely hens last weekend and today we got our first egg.. Very proud of my girl Smile
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck jillybean! Smile
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Jilly Smile Lets hope you get your BFP soon we need some luck on this thread Smile
Mand go with your instinct hun you know when your o/v
I never use the opks think id obsess to much
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Evening ladies xxxx. I'm on my phone ...... So Radom words or anything could happen !!!!
How's everyone doing ? Wink we're all good, just getting over colds !

Mand, I agree with Anna, trust your body …… I don't think all those OPK'S are really worth it Wink
Your own body is the best indicator and costs nothing Laughing
Women have been getting pregnant for ever without any if those things ……as my OH used to point out !!! Laughing Rolling Eyes

Jilly, I got chickens .....5 Wink love them to bits xxxx

Anna Wink hope you doing ok too hunni xxxx

Love to all xxxx

Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin ladies

Nat where are you?!? U too Angel?!? Smile

Quinny how are you hunnie?!?

Mand, Meesh, Lilemm, Rachel n Janey how are the little ones, can't believe how quick it's been since they were born Smile

Jilly i'd love sum chucks but my garden is a dump at the moment Laughing

Went to my gp today as Birmingham have asked for some bloods to be done an a pelvic scan so gp has organised them so fx the results come back with some good news.......

Hope everyone has had a good day........ Today is my friday!! Whoo-hoo!!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Good to hear from you Rachel Smile Im ok hun just plodding on Smile
Evie im sure all your results will come back fine not long hun untill you can start Smile

Nat has left Sad but will pop on from time to time Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Aaawww that's so sad. Sad that she's left. She deserved that bfp so very much. Hope she's ok?? Xx

How u feelin Quinny?!? Xx

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Im gd evie just ploding on Smile lucking forward to holiday
and IVF journey would like to loose few pounds to befor
treatment Smile But im a sucker for sweets Wink love sitting down of
eve with some sweeties well hubby rubs my head Smile

But i want baby more than sweets so small sacrafice to make
Nat is ok just needed a break from all the ttc madness
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny i know how you feel hun. Av booked into 2, yes 2 classes in the mornin n one on sunday n started swimmin lessons, i must b mad but i really need to loose sum weight.. Fx i can loose enough by the time we start treatment!! Laughing Laughing i don't hold out much hope!!!! Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 30 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular