destinyschild
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi JakesMommy,

A change is as good as a rest, I wish you all the luck in the world Smile

Hope all you other ladies are looking after yourselves!

I got bloods back and at 0.3 my baby days seems to be well and truly over and even if I do ovulate occasionally its not enough to outweigh the uncertainty going through with the op will bring. At least I have closure and no longer wondering about the possibilities.

Good luck to everyone on here and thank you for having me.....

h x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies
Just thought I'd pop on to see how you're all doing Very Happy
Evie hun glad your bloods were good Very Happy you must be getting excited now ? xx
Piggy I've had that stringy stuff a couple of times, its overgrown womb lining, its called decidua and it looks like tissue of some sort , when I had the decidual cast and it all came away together it was really obvious what it was and it can happen without you being pregnant just from raised progesterone levels which was the cause for me with the Noresthisterone, but I've also had it happen just with stringy bits sometimes , in fact the month before last I had some Rolling Eyes
Certain things like clomid,soy or other herbals can make it more likely cos they boost your normal hormone levels .
If you have one sided pain its worth getting checked out though as it can also happen with an ectopic as the womb lining will overgrow even if the egg doesn't implant there , sometimes with an ectopic HCG levels can be too low to show on anything but a very sensitive test or a blood test as well so it's always worth asking your doc if you're not sure about something xx
Destinyschild i'm so sorry you got poor results, its very hard to accept that it's all over isn't it Sad I'm only just managing it now almost 2yrs after first being told my op failed, but eventually you do start to see there are some positives to moving on to the next stage Smile xx
Anna how are things with you ? xx

As for me, was due AF yesterday but got the Nori again from the doc to delay this AF as otherwise I would have been due right in the middle of our holiday Rolling Eyes Laughing Hope it doesn't have the same effect as last time Shocked Shocked can do without that again but I'm only taking it for about 2 weeks this time not the 3 I did last time so fingers crossed it won't Laughing
Just over 3 weeks to our holiday now Very Happy got the tickets with all the info on so now it all seems very real Shocked
Also managed to lose almost a stone as well now i'm not worrying about if its ok to exercise at this time of the month etc. and hopefully will lose some more before we go , been able to buy some size 10 stuff again for the first time in ages so I've spent a fortune on holiday clothes Embarassed Laughing
Feeling a bit more positive about things now , I actually have moments of being glad I don't have babies or toddlers any more Shocked usually when there's one screaming the place down having a tantrum in a shop or something Laughing
With my cycles shortening and i'm also noticing I get less symptoms after ov time i'm wondering if i'm getting to be peri menopausal anyway Question which to be honest bothers me more from the point of view of not wanting to get old Embarassed than from a babies point of view Question
Hope you all got at least some sun this weekend, we only got one day but we made the most of it Laughing
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
destinyschild wrote:
Hi JakesMommy,

A change is as good as a rest, I wish you all the luck in the world Smile

Hope all you other ladies are looking after yourselves!

I got bloods back and at 0.3 my baby days seems to be well and truly over and even if I do ovulate occasionally its not enough to outweigh the uncertainty going through with the op will bring. At least I have closure and no longer wondering about the possibilities.

Good luck to everyone on here and thank you for having me.....

h x

so sorry hunni .... xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies Very Happy

Thought i'd nip on and see how you are all gettin on Very Happy

Hi to all the oldies (by oldies i just mean those that have been on here a long time) Very Happy
and a big hello to all newbies Very Happy

hope you are all doing well, haven't been on for a while, harry seems to keep me well and truly busy, hes walking around the furniture now, even manages a few steps on his own so won't be too long before i'm chasing him around!! Very Happy

Sad thing is we had to get rid of our dog Crying or Very sad he was a 10 yr old westie and just didn't take to harry, just kept growling at him and i didn't wanna take the chance of him biting him Crying or Very sad (although i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have) Crying or Very sad it's been awful, the house is empty without him, it gets a bit easier everyday but i still miss him terribly!! Crying or Very sad

hope you all get those bfp's very soon!! Very Happy

hope all those babies are not runny you too ragged!! Very Happy

will catch up with you all soon, have a great day ladies!! Very Happy
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Glad yor ok Nat. Av missed you loads. Not long till the holiday and yay to gettin into a size 10........ I've not seen that for years. Sad

Angel hope yor ok hun, missed u too.. X

Lilemm sorry you had to get rid of your dog, it's so sad but you have to think ov Harry. ((Big hugs))

Destinyschild sorry to hear yor sad news. (( hugs))

Have the results of the blood test but don't understand them so here goes........
Serum LH 3.5 iu/l follicular phase range 2.4-12.6 iu/l
Serum FSH level 12.2 iu/l follicullar phase range 3.5-12.5 iu/l postmenopausal > 35 iu/l
Oestradiol level 123 pmol/l
Hope someone understand it!!
Nat this is my one and only shot at ivf so not sure wether to use my eggs or donor eggs so goin back to see cons wen i get the pelvic scan. So fx. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
evie how did you get on hun Have you had any s/e from DHEA ive got increased facial hair Shocked Not sure if im going continue taking it dont fancy having a beard
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Quinny n everyone else!!

Had the scan today and all went well, she sed my right ovary was normal but they couldn't find the left one Shocked they sed it could be hiding Question
I take 50mg of DHEA n preconception vits n just ordered sum royal jelly, propolis n sum bee pollen, been readin up on it n it sounds positive. I've not had many side effects n i don't think i've had any facial hair, i wouldn't suit a beard either!!
Hope everyone as had a good day. Smile xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:33 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies hope your all well Smile

Sorry about your dog lilemm Sad

Well Liam has started walking but still gets lazy and crawls haha cant believe hes 1 next Thursday Surprised time gone so quick!!!

well iv had 1 day off work in the last 12 days and im doing overtime today 2-8 and so cant be bothered Sad

il try get on soon for a proper catch up xxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Evie did they tell you how many follies they seen mine was very low four each side apparenty should be in range of 15 for my age

Well Af arrived today was dreading it tbh 1st one sine mc but its not as bad as thought
Ive decided to take my clommid this cycle on days 2-6 so fingers crossed helps us get a sticky BFP

well my SIL had her baby yesterday so were going over monday thought id be upset but i carnt wait to have cuddles Smile Hes so cute
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny sorry the witch arrived for you. Sad
They didn't mention any follies at all, except that the right ovary was normal but they couldn't find the left ovary Shocked really don't know wot this means, back to doctors in 9 days for results then we can go back to birmingham to sort out a start date!! Xx

Hope everyone is ok?!? Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Have you had the group meeting yet then hun ? At Birmingham
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 am 
Post subject:
No mention ov a group meetin at all!! Recieved a letter from the cons we saw, just need to make an appt wiv him to discuss where we go from here!! Not sure now hun, i'm all confused n it doesn't take much. How you feelin?!? Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Oh ok well after we seen the cons and disscused results
We had to maake app for the Group meeting that last 2hrs hun there is about 80 or so couples there .. The meetings are every three mths then once you have attended that you can make app for consent signing thats when you pay for the treatment not the drugs
You pay for drugs 3wks later Smile Then tretment starts on day 21 of that cycle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 33 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular