Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Evie I think its quite common for them to not be able to see an ovary from a scan, they're sort of tucked in almost behind the uterus Smile Its good they said all was well though, i'm sure you must have had plenty of follies or they would have said .
Glad your bloods etc. were all good though, I can't even imagine having to make a decision about donor eggs, it must be so hard , do they not do tandem cycling ? Where you an a potential donor cycle together but if your eggs fertilise and look good you can just go with yours and freeze the donors just in case ?
I've not been in a size 10 for ages either Evie, not since about 9 months after my reversal, I started comfort eating for the first time in my life after getting all the bad news that the op hadn't worked Rolling Eyes recently I've weighed more than I ever did even at 9 months pregnant Shocked I'd lose a bit then gained it back again, so I did some research and I've gone low GI Laughing its not like a diet, its more just making healthy changes and its great for people who have a sweet tooth because it controls sugar cravings,so it helps stop you getting those highs and then crashes (that make you crave more sweet things) I never feel hungry and I haven't even wanted chocolate Shocked Shocked since I've been on it , it might not work for everyone but I've lost a stone in just over 5 weeks (I have also reduced my calories and been exercising as well though)and its supposed to be really good for your hormones too ,it had cured my PMT (until taking the Nori Rolling Eyes Laughing ) and cos its not diet food I can make meals for all of us , listen to me I sound like one of those adverts on the shopping channels Shocked Laughing But honestly I'd recommend it to anyone Very Happy xx
Anna i'm sorry the witch got you Sad The only side effect I had with the DHEA was greasy skin and hair Rolling Eyes but I do know extra facial hair is a fairly common which which goes away again when you stop x
Sorry to hear about your dog Lilemm, that must have been heart breaking but I think you did the right thing, better to find him a new home rather than risk Harry getting bitten and then having to have him put to sleep as well (((HUGS))) xx
Hi Angel, hows things with you Very Happy xx
This Nori is driving me nuts Rolling Eyes its making me feel like I've got constant PMT and I've had some pretty severe right ovary twinges, presumably because the hormones keep the corpus luteum going Question and some general pain and bloating on that side too ,feels like a constant stitch Rolling Eyes . I'm so glad I thought to get it before the holiday , it wouldn't have been fun feeling like this while we're away Rolling Eyes Laughing Never mind only another 6 days to take after today , I can cope with that (I think Shocked Laughing )
I have to admit a tiny bit of me is hoping it works some magic Embarassed as last time I'm 100% convinced it was taking this and the resulting decidual cast that unblocked the uterus end of my tube Question , a teeny tiny bit of me keeps wondering if maybe taking it again could help with the blockage further up Embarassed probably not if its actual scar tissue, but I know women who had reversals , then got told their tubes were blocked and had IVF gave birth and then got a surprise natural pregnancy , and were told being pregnant and the rise in progesterone may have helped naturally unblocked their tube/s Question
I can hope anyway can't I Embarassed Laughing you never know maybe 2 weeks of sun, sea and the other will work its magic too Laughing If not that's me all out of ideas Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Good to hear from you Nat really hope you get your little miracle Smile
Glad the side effects go when stop treatment Im going start clomid this eve so hope that helps us if not going have some chill time and try find my self as i feal ive got lost some where in the maddness of ttc

put so many things on hold and so many changes in my life need get Anna back Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean Anna, I've been the same over the last 3yrs ,you get so focused on that one thing its hard to even think about other things isn't it Question
I'm not really holding out much hope for a holiday miracle , I suppose it would be too much to ask Rolling Eyes Laughing and once we get back then its onwards and upwards and appreciating all the things we have got Very Happy
Good luck with the clomid Smile xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Nat not sure it will do anything but we can have hope Smile
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
No Nat i don't think so, unfortuneatly the decision to use my eggs maybe taken out ov my hands as they only use yor own eggs till you 44th birthday n surprise surprise i'm 44 in sept. only doin this once n if it doesn't work then that's the end ov he road n we'll just av lots of holidays Laughing Laughing not long till your holiday now, bet you can't wait?!?

Anna i'll let you know as we need to email them to sort out an appointment. Hope yor ok hun. Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

Just thought I'd pop on and let you all know (for those not on fb) that I have been referred to a gynaecologist because when I had a smear they found lumps on my cervix and a 1cm lump just inside my cervix. I have been having pain n my hips,back, legs and pelvis for months and have been bleeding on and off too. The doctor mentioned polyps and fibroids but can,t rule out other more serious things. Andy is being positive and I am just terrified. Will keep you posted xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
Alli Hope everything works out well hun when will you know whats going on
I bet your going out your mind with worry Hugs hun

Im no longer on the chill out group dident feal like much of a chill out group to me Pregnencys and baby talk Sad Not getting at any one personally Smile Guess just still raw after our loss
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean hun. I go on there to update about the adoption now and then. I have to wait for an appointment to come through, the doc said three weeks and my smear test results will be back in three weeks too. The doctor said they will need to do an exploratory operation to check everything out and take samples to send off to the lab. The pains in my back and hips are horrible and have been there for months, I should have gone to see the doctor months ago but I was so scared. I will keep you all updated Smile
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Sad You poor thing realy hope its nothing hun

I love to hear about your adoption journey hun its a beautiful thing your doing Smile
please keep me updadted
AlliWant
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject: egg donation
Hi I haven't been on for a while. Hope everyone is as well as can be expected...
Does anyone know of someone who is willing to donate her eggs in N.Ireland? We are having treatment through the NHS and are at the advertising stage. We are getting pretty desperate Sad Sad
Thanks for looking and I'd be grateful for any replies... xx
lubie33
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:15 pm 
Post subject: new here
Had sterilisation reversal 15/1/13 hoping to get pregnant quickly, anyone going through the same x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Im Anna had my reversal in 08 had little miracle in 2010 been trying two years now for miracle nmb2
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi lady's just thought I'd pop in and say hi and goodbye, I don't come in here often now and feel guilty as hell when I do so I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your journeys and to thank you for the support and chats that we have had.lots of love and babydust to you all and thankyou again for all of your support.take care everyone xxx
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
mand136 wrote:
Hi lady's just thought I'd pop in and say hi and goodbye, I don't come in here often now and feel guilty as hell when I do so I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your journeys and to thank you for the support and chats that we have had.lots of love and babydust to you all and thankyou again for all of your support.take care everyone xxx

Don't feel guilty hun.. I am delighted for you..
shame others cannot be as supportive.. I thought that's what this forum was for? Sad
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Not long til your holiday Nat!!! you must be so excited xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 34 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular