Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
I do feal this group is very supportive of everyone Smile and there situation
But also Understand that some ladies are still waiting for there dreams to come true
which im sure will Smile

No one should feal guilty for being pregnent its a beautiful thing and a reversal baby is a miracle in its self Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Less than 2 weeks now Angel Shocked Very Happy can't wait, we really need a break as a family , hopefully the weather will be great and we'll get to relax and have fun Very Happy Only a few months for you now as well Wink x
Mand hun not sure if I've missed something Question I know its been quite quiet on here recently , not many Ladies seem to be trying anymore , but I really hope you're not feeling pushed out Question I have to admit I'm only human and have had the odd little twinge of jealousy at other Ladies BFP's Embarassed but I've also been thrilled for each and every one of you Very Happy and would be thrilled again if you get a BFP with reversal baby number two , I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get that second BFP, don't ever feel guilty, we all had the reversal with the same aim, the simple fact is it doesn't always work, that's not anyone's fault its just how it is and it could have happened to any of us, you deserve your happiness, don't ever feel bad about it Smile xxxx
Pumpkin hun hope you get your results through soon and its good news , fibroids and polyps are extremely common especially as you get older and there are lots of treatments available , I know its easy to say but try not to worry until you know what you're dealing with Smile xxx
Anna I never joined the chill out group so not sure what goes on there Question , I can see where you're coming from though as the reason I never joined in the end is because some days I can't face the baby and pregnancy talk either and my phone does automatic facebook updates Rolling Eyes , it's also why I don't come on here much anymore either as there are times were I just can't face it , it's so cruel what's just happened to you to try for so long and think you've done it and have it snatched away must be horrible , but i'm sure you'll get that sticky BFP soon Smile xx
Evie hun there are lots of clinics that don't insist on donor eggs after a certain age, a lot of the EU clinics are willing to use your eggs as long as you are ,I don't think there should be a set cut off point as its not like your eggs suddenly go bad overnight Question Reprofit who I spoke to do tandem donor cycles and they were very reasonable and there's no real wait for donors there either ? xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Well I took my last Noresthisterone yesterday, thank god ! It was driving me nuts, headaches, pmt , water retention, food cravings, not sleeping Rolling Eyes Laughing which hasn't been helping with the diet efforts Rolling Eyes So i'm actually looking forward to getting my AF in a couple of days Shocked Laughing Hope its not like the last one I had after the noresthisterone though Shocked Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Nat great to hear from you hun Smile
How things hope your ok hun getting excited about the holiday we go away in 23days and carnt wait tbh break its what we all need My son lewis Hes Autistic and last few mths we have been teaching him at home and ive got to say im shatterd he is such hard work at times 16 and hormonal I actually found my first grey hair today Shocked Shocked So thats is 36 and going grey Shocked

Alli hows things hun hope your ok
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
mand136 wrote:
Hi lady's just thought I'd pop in and say hi and goodbye, I don't come in here often now and feel guilty as hell when I do so I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your journeys and to thank you for the support and chats that we have had.lots of love and babydust to you all and thankyou again for all of your support.take care everyone xxx

Your news is FAB !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Amazing TWINS !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with Angel, you feel wrong posting if your pregnant, wrong if you've actually had a baby !!! It will always be the same hun Wink Yet some seem to milk any support going !!! Rolling Eyes
But hey ho !!!
Chat to ya on the other side Thumb up xxxx

Hello to everyone else too, good luck to all those TTC.......babydust to all Thumbs up xxxx

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:08 am 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
Alli Hope everything works out well hun when will you know whats going on
I bet your going out your mind with worry Hugs hun

Im no longer on the chill out group dident feal like much of a chill out group to me Pregnencys and baby talk Sad Not getting at any one personally Smile Guess just still raw after our loss

Hi Anna , sorry you feel like that hun Sad some of us have suffered a loss too hunni. Some more than others !xxx
Thought the FB group was for EVERYONE ??? This is a public forum , the group is private Wink
Good luck with everything hun & take care xxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:22 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou Rachel and yes i know some have sufferd alot more than most
and my heart goes out to all life can be so un kind at times
to them that dont deseve it .

I personaly thought Chill out group was some where to get away from
the ttc madness ect hence being called chill out :-\

love always hugs to beautiful princess x
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Anna Wink hun, I'm sorry your feeling a little fragile ((((hugs))))
But we talk about everything in the group hun Wink if you read angels first post
she says its for TTC, babies etc ..... Smile it nice to share everyday things and still
support others without it being public Wink when you find one of your own posts
popping up on here, when you do a google search ........that's scary lol
and worrying too Confused Xxxx

sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
HI All, just thought id drop by & say hi, im not a regular any more, i guess a toddler(nearly 2). Takes up all our time, well hope your all well... We had a bit of a shock 2 moths ao, yo find out i was 7 weeks pregnant, came as a huge shock after having tubes removed & stubbs left open, 2 sucessful ivf cycles, we did however loose baby at 10 weeks... But it has confirmed for both hubby & i, our baby days are over !!! We have the most wonderful son, after sucj heartache & loss to get him... We are done... I hoep your all very well... xxx

Xavier lifes pure joy
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Sad Aww sorry to hear that Sharon.. I remember you well from the reversal forum..
and the heartbreak you had before you had your baby son..
hope you are ok xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Anna sounds like you've got your hands full there hun, my middle sons 16 and he's going through the moody teenager stage Rolling Eyes and is bad enough without the added complications of autism ,I could be fully grey now for all I know, I just never let the dye grow out enough to tell Wink Laughing Hope you enjoy your holiday and maybe come back with a nice surprise Very Happy Only 8 days to wait for us now and its coming up so fast Shocked I just keep thinking I've forgotten to do something Laughing xx
Wow Sharon I had heard that sometimes women have got pregnant with a partial tube , but its very rare, so sorry you lost the baby though Sad xx
Mand spotted your other post , Huge Congratulations again , as much as I would have loved twins (in theory Laughing ), I appreciate it can complicate things somewhat so you must be having allsorts of mixed emotions at the moment I bet . I did wonder a bit ago if anyone had had twins after the reversal , I know at least one lady has after moving on to IVF but I don't remember any others, maybe you're the first reversal twin Lady on askbaby Shocked Question Very Happy xx
I do think you Ladies are an inspiration after all some of you have been through to get your babies, I definitely consider myself lucky in a way that although my reversal didn't work and I've never had that dreamed about BFP, at least in the process we never had to suffer a loss or an ectopic , I can't even imagine how much harder that must make it xx
Well I came on on Friday dinner Shocked bit early as I only took the last nori on Wednesday morning and the box says 3 days from stopping to AF Question , good job I went swimming in the morning not the dinner time session Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing was a bit suspicious as (TMI) the loss was a bit bright red and that reminded me of what happened with the decidual cast last time, but just had mildish aching all Friday, then half 3 Saturday morning was woken up by horrible pains Rolling Eyes Not as intense as last time, but I could feel my uterus cramping hard, it felt like it was trying to get out of my body at one point Embarassed Rolling Eyes and then surprise , surprise I passed another cast Shocked , not as bad as last time it happened quicker for a start, it wasn't as thick and wasn't the whole thing I don't think but considering I only took the nori for 13 days it was bad enough , I think I must be super sensitive to the progesterone or something so i'm not taking the stuff again unless there's a really really good reason , I wouldn't mind but at least last time my AF stopped soon after this time its still been like a normal one after as well Rolling Eyes but at least now I'll be on cd 13 the day we arrive so if there is any truth in the holiday BFP thing at least we're in with a shot and if not we'll have had a great holiday anyway Wink xx
sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thank you both of you, was a very strange feeling as obviously we had no idea, I only found out as I had to take big boy for a cat scan & couldn't remember LMP date, so they gave me a test !! Good job we know the staff there so well, he had a sneaky look, dated me at 7+2, but I'd had no symptoms at all !! I haven't been on BFP alert since 2010, after the loss it did make me think about another cycle, how we could go spend so much more money on just one more, only to loose baby again... My hubby has been through enough, having Xavier has pushed me to open up my own business, I'm so busy with that, working 2 full days as well as 5 half days !! So the timing wasn't great... But it did confirm we are happy with our lot... Nice in a way to see some names I remmember, even nicer to see babies have come along for some, wish it would just happen for everyone else... Much love & best wishes...x

Xavier lifes pure joy
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Sharon, so sorry for your loss hun Crying or Very sad What a shock !!!
We felt them same, I could not do another pregnancy Sad living each day in fear of something going wrong......I found being pregnant with Emily so stressful !! Then having PND after she was born. But OH had the snip......twice due to his tube on one side reconnecting !!!! Laughing

Anyway take care xxxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 am 
Post subject:
Sharon did they never advise you to have the tubal ends sealed ? I had a tube stump after my reversal (supposedly sealed)and on my first lap it was open and had dye spill, and all the docs seemed very concerned it could cause an abdominal ectopic Shocked they didn't think it could result in a "normal" pregnancy because there were no fimbria to sweep the egg in ,so when I had my second lap the surgeon cauterised it , maybe a bit too much Rolling Eyes because when I went for the cannulation they couldn't even find the entrance to that tube on the inside Shocked Rolling Eyes
Your story sort of makes me wish I'd told them to leave it as that bit of tube seemed determined to stay open and the other side couldn't wait to close Rolling Eyes Laughing
So it seems like a tube with no fimbria can still sometimes sweep the egg up Question
So true what you're saying though , you could go through the IVF and still miscarry, one of the IVF ladies did recently and that would just be horrific, it does look like they may be developing a new technique that could possibly reduce the risks of that though , so hopefully that will help some women in the future Smile xx
Rachel what are the odds of a tube reconnecting Rolling Eyes Laughing only when you don't want them to eh ! Wow how big is Emily now Shocked and nearly 2 as well Shocked were did all that time go , how are the chickens and your little cat family Very Happy xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Where have all the TTC Ladies gone ??
I know i'm not really a TTC Lady anymore , and I did say I was taking a break , but then I say that every few months Embarassed Laughing
Not having a great day Rolling Eyes Every month I think I'll be fine when AF shows and some months i'm not too bad, this month though even though I knew 100% nothing could possibly have happened cos I should have had AF almost 2 weeks ago and it was only the Nori delaying it I was still gutted when the witch showed up Rolling Eyes stupid really Mad makes me mad at myself some months cos it would be so much easier if I could just accept
a) the tube is blocked and all the wishful thinking in the world won't unblock it !
and
b) there's no way my OH is suddenly going to change his mind on the subject of IVF Confused Mad
I don't know why a tiny part of my brain insists on thinking , "well lots of women get told their tube is blocked then still get pregnant" maybe they do but often its just from one HSG which probably just caused a spasm or something and they might never have even had a blockage .
Whereas I've had 3 ops since my reversal and although the first two laps weren't conclusive because of the temp blockage , I know without a shadow of a doubt , I've even seen the pics to prove it that my one and only tube wouldn't even let a tiny bit of dye through from the point of the reversal onwards when I had the cannulation !
I saw the evidence right in front of me, I could see the pressure the dye was under because my tube was swollen up to that point and then just went to normal size directly at the point where the non dissolvable stitches where, so why can I still not seem to get it into my brain that my chances of ever getting pregnant again are zero Question
I've even found myself hoping that maybe this holiday will somehow work its magic and make a difference , which maybe if there was no physical problem it would Question
But I don't think sun, sea and sand is going to have some sort of miraculous powers to cure a blocked tube Rolling Eyes Laughing So basically I know yet again I'm setting myself up for a fall Rolling Eyes Laughing But I'm still doing it Shocked
I know in some situations always being the optimist can have its good points , but sometimes you also just have to know when to give something up as a bad job Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 35 of 97

Jump to:  

Community

Popular