Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Shocked Shocked That's terrible is that to start treatment or see Dr
Ive not had to wait they just told me call day 1 of cycle then I start on day 21
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:54 am 
Post subject:
Honestly Evie you sometimes wonder if these private places want your money Rolling Eyes no excuse for being rude though, I think I'd complain about her attitude when your OH does ring back .
That all sounds great and a bit of sun is just what you need in December as well Very Happy Ah the pre holiday diet Laughing I need to get back on mine as I still have 10lbs to lose to get to my original goal Sad Laughing It's worth it in the end though for how much better you feel Smile and 50's not old , not that I'll be saying that when i'm 50 which is getting scarily close now Shocked Shocked but my FIL became a dad again (twin girls as well) at 59 a few years back and Lilemms hubby is in his 50's (I think Question ) so he's still in with a good chance Very Happy
I got some royal jelly again a bit ago, I did take that and the propolis ages ago and it does at the very least seem to be very good for your skin , I've noticed my lines on my face don't seem to be as bad since taking it even with going away and getting sunburnt Embarassed Laughing just hope its having some effect inside too Very Happy
I still have a few tears sometimes with AF , sometimes a few days before, this month it was about 2 days after when that's stupid clearblue advert came on Rolling Eyes and I still get a little bit hopeful around ov time as well ,I have to confess I actually tested this morning Embarassed Laughing cos I found a cheapie OPK in the bottom of a drawer (I had those things stashed everywhere Shocked Laughing ) and I had a feeling I was getting my surge and sure enough I am got a line darker than the control so the hubby will get no peace this weekend Laughing Not expecting any miracles, but if you don't try then it definitely won't happen and I think that might actually be the last OPK in the house and I don't even buy pregnancy tests anymore so I'm getting better Wink Laughing
I hope you get something sorted with this appointment soon, you and Anna could be doing a cycle roughly together if they pull their fingers out, then at least you'll have someone else going through it all with you Smile
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Well, did another test this morning and it was negative Sad I had a feeling it would be.. still no sign of af hopefully she doesn't take too long to show her face. Have a doctor app. On Tuesday don't know if I should even bother going..
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry huni Sad Know how you feal life can be so cruel at times
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT JILLYBEANZ.. PRAYING THAT U STILL GET THAT BFP...

YESTERDAY WHEN I WOKE UP I STARTED BLEEDING HEAVY AND WAS HURTING SO BAD IN LOWER BACK. EVERY SINCE I HAD THE METHATREATE INJECTION I HAVE ONLY BLEED A TINY AMOUNT WITH MY SIDES STILL HURTING OFF AND ON.. WELL YESTERDAY WHEN I WOKE UP AND SEEN ALL THE BLOOD I WAS A LITTLE SCARED. I CALLED DR TO SEE IF THAT WAS NORMAL CAUSE SHE HAD TOLD ME THAT I SATRTED BLEEDING REALLY BAD TO CALL OR GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM CAUSE I COULD BE HEMORRHAGING.. SHE CALLED ME BACK AND ASKED ME A BUNCH OF QUESTION AND ORDERED ANOTHER BETA LEVEL ON ME SO I HAD THAT DONE AND IT HAS CAME DOWN TO 806 AND SHE SAID THAT IT WAS MY CYCLE STARTING.. WHICH I AM HAPPY CAUSE THAT MEANS 2 MORE CYCLES AND I CAN START AGAIN..

THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE BEEN GOOD NO CRYING BUT TODAY I AM ANGRY AT EVERYONE AT WHY I HAD THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME...WHY, WHY, WHY.....I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND PUNCH WHOEVER COMES UP TO ME... I DONT LIKE THIS FEELING AT ALL. I AM NOT THIS TYPE OF PERSON.. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN...

NAT HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH U

EVIE HOW ARE YOU DOING?

HOPE YOU LADIES HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.. SORRY I JUST NEED TO VENT...
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz so sorry to hear that, sadly chemical pregnancies are quiet common Sad but if there is a positive side it's that you know you can get pregnant after your op (((HUGS))) xxx
Shelly hun give yourself some time, of course you will be angry, it's not bl**dy fair and then with all the hormones still surging round as well no wonder you feel super hormonal and angry at the moment , as your levels get back to normal i'm sure things will settle down , and maybe if you've not had tears all your frustration is coming out this way instead Question Hopefully these next 2 cycles will go quickly for you and with the HSG giving your tubes a good clear out you might get a BFP much quicker next time :)Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm sulking a bit today Rolling Eyes got my surge yesterday , all set to pounce on the OH last night and he'd only gone to grab something as it fell at work and hurt his shoulder and arm, poor man had to take some codeine based pain killers to try and help with the pain and there was no chance of any nookie last night Rolling Eyes and this morning he was too shattered because he didn't sleep well, i'm pretty certain I ov'd last night as I had a lot of the usual symptoms like bloating and general discomfort and I had a 1/2 degree temp rise this morning Rolling Eyes
So looks like for about the 6th month in a row we only did the deed once around the right time (luckily we had done Thursday night Laughing ) but as usual not on ov day Rolling Eyes I know i'm probably not in with any chance anyway but if there was the slightest chance our cr*ppy timing (again) would put paid to that Rolling Eyes anyway rant over Shocked Laughing
Hope you all have a good weekend Ladies xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
Well, did another test this morning and it was negative Sad I had a feeling it would be.. still no sign of af hopefully she doesn't take too long to show her face. Have a doctor app. On Tuesday don't know if I should even bother going..

Sad so sorry hun.. take care xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Sad Aww its understandable Shelley I felt the same.. give yourself time to recover.. xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah Nat my skin's lookin better even dh's skin in is much better, like u say hope it's doin wonders inside aswell. We're both still dietin n i've bin busy trainin as a group ov us (about 70) are doin a sponsored bodycombat for 4hours tomorro so hopin that i'll b able to walk at sum point tomorro. Laughing

Anna we've not got any ov the drugs yet so goin to email them and phone them nxt week to sort out an appt!! Sad

Shelly hope your ok?? I can only imagine wot yor goin through but you'll be grieving, take care hun. (((Big hugs)))

Jillybeanz so sorry hun. Sad take care. Xx

Angel hope your ok hun?!?

Have a great weekend!!!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like fun Evie Shocked Shocked Laughing hope you managed to get out of bed ok today Laughing Just going on a diet and detox alone seems to be enough for some people to get a BFP so it sounds like you're doing everything you can , it's a shame there's so much waiting around with the IVF Rolling Eyes it must get frustrating xx
Anna do you have to down reg once (IF) AF shows ? I know some of the IVF Ladies have to go on the pill which must be weird Question Exciting stuff though thinking that in a few weeks from now you could have that BFP , have they discussed how many embryo's you;ll have put back ? I know they're trying to cut down on the twins now and all the recent IVF pregnancies seem to have been one baby Question xx
I'm back in my least favourite part of the month, the 2 week "i'm not really waiting for anything other than AF " Rolling Eyes Laughing Managed to get some BD in on Saturday despite OH's injury Cool Laughing , and thinking about I always presume I've ov'd once I get that 1/2 degree rise but I found out a bit ago that progesterone starts to rise just before ov so maybe its just from that Question We generally don't bother with BD for a few days from when I get that half rise but I've often wondered if we stop too soon, can't see it making a difference now mind you Rolling Eyes Laughing
But at least I feel better if I think we've at least given it a shot around the right time, and I know I'd ov'd by yesterday so the OH can have a rest for a bit now Laughing
Hope the weathers better wherever you are Ladies as it's grim here xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well af arrived today Sad I dont feel to bad... I just hope it means everything is in working order..

Thank you all for the messages, it really helps so much to have people to talk to Smile

Xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Aww sorry again Jillybeanz , as you say though at least if the sperm and egg can get together its got to be a good thing Smile , even if this time just wasn't meant to be , chemicals really are very common though and it doesn't mean everything won't go well next time Smile xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 am 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Aww sorry again Jillybeanz , as you say though at least if the sperm and egg can get together its got to be a good thing Smile , even if this time just wasn't meant to be , chemicals really are very common though and it doesn't mean everything won't go well next time Smile xx

Thanks hun x just wanted to ask what brand propolis and royal jelly you use? I could do with a few less wrinkles Wink
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
Hi ladies, well af arrived today Sad I dont feel to bad... I just hope it means everything is in working order..

Thank you all for the messages, it really helps so much to have people to talk to Smile

Xxx

((HUGS)) sweetie... FX for next time hun xx

Evie.. I hope you are ok hunni xXx Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Jillybeanz the ones I got were from amazon, the range is just called nutrients and this time I got the capsules as last time I got honey with royal jelly thinking I could put in in my fruit tea, turns out you can't because the heat destroys the properties and it had a weird aftertaste so at least the capsules don't have that Laughing xx
Just read something super depressing Rolling Eyes although it was on a page for some new fertility monitor (one of those temp taking thingies ) where it was saying timing is even more crucial as you get older as once you hit 40 your eggs don't last as long once released so you might not even have 12-24hrs to catch the little bugger Rolling Eyes of course they are trying to sell their device which claims to pinpoint practically the exact moment of ov Rolling Eyes but it does sort of make sense as egg quality declines over time Confused , trouble is its so hard anyway to know the best timing, because you have all this conflicting info about how long from a pos opk to ov and then about how long it takes swimmers to get there , I've heard anything from 5 minutes to 15hrs Shocked It's a bl**dy miracle anyone gets pregnant ever if you read all this stuff Rolling Eyes Laughing
I don't know if its the DHEA or those last dong quai I took but i'm having loads of post ov symptoms Ladies Shocked(the fun ones like incredibly sore boobs and mood swings Rolling Eyes Laughing ) had sort of got used to not really having any recently but I also had some fairly vicious pre ov twinges so do think it was one of the above causing it Question
One good thing though after checking the calendar were I sneakily marked BD days Embarassed Laughing we'd actually done every other day from 5 days before the pos OPK to 2 days after so even though nothing will come of it at least the timing was good Cool Laughing
Have a great day Ladies apparently the weather is going to get better Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 46 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular