Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Wow £600 sounds like a bargain price Anna, I think a lot of women see IVF as a scary prospect Question
I know I did before the reversal and I thought it would somehow be emotionally easier trying after the reversal than going for IVF, but honestly now I see it the other way round Question
You have all the docs and nurses monitoring you and doing everything they can to get you lots of lovely eggs Smile you have regular scans so you know exactly what's going on in there Smile no guessing what every twinge means, then at collection you know how many eggs you have and then how many have fertilised and then you know how many are put back as well , I suspect the 2ww is pretty nerve wracking to say the least, but at least at the point of transfer you know you're in with the best chance you can be of being pregnant Very Happy
Whereas trying 'naturally' you never even know if your tube grabbed the egg or the sperm got to where it needs to go etc. and you spend pretty much the whole month waiting and wondering anyway Rolling Eyes Laughing
I think getting that extra help can only ever be a positive thing Hun Very Happy
Hope your sons interview goes well on Friday , it's not the same I know but my deaf nephew really came out of his shell once he went to a mainstream college after being at a school for deaf children, I think sometimes it helps kids when they have to push themselves to try something new :)and he made a lot of new friends.
My sons just left school as well but he's applied to the army college hoping to either join the engineers or get into the PT side of things, he loves all things sports related, doesn't get that from me Embarassed Laughing
I think the BBQ would have been fine yesterday on it's own but it was the beer then cocktails then constant pigging out for the rest of the day that did the most damage Embarassed Laughing xx
Evie did your hubby ring the clinic ? xx
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon Ladies

been a while since iv been on so busy atm dont seem to get 5 minutes Sad il try read posts later xxx

hope your all well and your all enjoying this gorjus weather Very Happy

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Meesh Very Happy How are things with you ? Can't believe all these babies are 1 already Shocked I bet you're busy with a 1 yr old hard work at that age aren't they but a lot of fun as well xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 am 
Post subject:
Morning Everyone Very Happy
Another glorious day today so will be out topping up my holiday tan later Laughing Well my PMT kicked in yesterday right on time for if AF is due about Saturday as I normally get about 5 days worth Rolling Eyes Laughing So I think this month will end just like all the others , don't think I'll bother using up any other herbal stuff I have left as all they've done this month is give me super sore boobs Embarassed Laughing
Have a great day in the sunshine Ladies Very Happy xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:33 am 
Post subject:
I have my first consultant appointment tomorrow & 3 month scan. Not sure on all the details as the letter from the hospital hasnt arrived and the appointments lady was very forth coming on the information as exactly what or where I was supposed to be going. As I have only just moved up to Scotland from England the procedures are somewhat different up here. Being one of those people who needs to know exactly what I am doing in advance is driving me nuts to say the least.

Its the one thing about hospitals & doctors which drives me nuts that they just expect you to know how there systems work and when you ask for clarification they look at you strangely. Confused
JellyBean73
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
I have my first consultant appointment tomorrow & 3 month scan. Not sure on all the details as the letter from the hospital hasnt arrived and the appointments lady was very forth coming on the information as exactly what or where I was supposed to be going. As I have only just moved up to Scotland from England the procedures are somewhat different up here. Being one of those people who needs to know exactly what I am doing in advance is driving me nuts to say the least.

Its the one thing about hospitals & doctors which drives me nuts that they just expect you to know how there systems work and when you ask for clarification they look at you strangely. Confused
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Nat id never thought of it like that Smile Makes sense and it takes the pressure of me which has to be a good thing Smile

Just want to get started now im so impatient Laughing

Jellybeanz good luck with consultation hun Smile 12wks already
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Jellybean the weeks are just ticking by.. before you know it you will be 24 weeks Very Happy
JellyBean73
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Jillybean time is flying by. My waist line seems to think we are already at 20 weeks. Before I fell pg I lost 4 stone in weight. By the time this baby is here I think I would have put it all back on... Mad

Much baby dust to all xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 am 
Post subject:
JellyBean73 wrote:
Jillybean time is flying by. My waist line seems to think we are already at 20 weeks. Before I fell pg I lost 4 stone in weight. By the time this baby is here I think I would have put it all back on... Mad

Much baby dust to all xxx

How did your scan go? X
shellypenton
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

WELL IT HAS BEEN A EMOTINAL ROLLERCOASTER FOR ME THE LAST FEW WEEKS... I KNOW THAT IS NORMAL BUT I JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO SOME TYPE OF NORMAL.. LAST WEDNESDAY MY BETA LEVELS WERE DOWN TO 156. I WILL DO ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW. I CALLED MY DR AND ASKED IF I COULD TRY AFTER MY 2ND CYCLE AND NOT 3RD AND SHE SAID THAT WAS SINCE I DIDNT HAVE A DNC. NOW JUST THE WAIT FOR MY CYCLE TO COME AND THEN I WILL HAVE THE HSG DONE. HOPING IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS....

QUESTION????????????
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET BACK ON THE CLOMID OR NOT? I DID GET PRENANT WITHOUT THE CLOMID. I TOOK THE CLOMID JANUARY THROUGH MARCH AND I GOT PREGNANT THE END OF MAY...

JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND SAY HIGH AND HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD!!!!

NAT HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Shelly to be totally honest if the docs happy for you to have the clomid I'd take it especially on the month you have the HSG as often that's your best chance of getting pregnant right after your tubes have had a good wash out Smile . The jury's out on how much clomid helps with egg quality but even if it doesn't but gives you 2 eggs instead then that's a double chance of hitting the jackpot Question
I don't know if you've been advised different as i'm not sure what the norm is in the U.S. but over here the advice is to have the HSG in the first 10 days of a cycle but after your AF has ended , its when the lining is thinnest so less chance of some being washed up the tube/s and also means you won't be pregnant yet that cycles as worst case scenario is a fertilised egg being washed back into a tube , statistically though you're more likely to conceive in the 3 months after a HSG Very Happy and they can do wonders with clearing minor blockages from mucus and debris and also helping to straighten out any little kinks , so fingers crossed it should help you get that BFP Smile
I'm fine Hun , calling myself a silly fool at the moment for getting a little hopeful after some strange symptoms this month , pretty certain now the witch is on her way this weekend though which thankfully means at least I shouldn't be due next month until just after the 3yr anniversary of my op as I don't think I could cope with that and PMT Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope you start to feel better soon xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oh and the clomid could still have helped with the last BFP as it has quite a long half life so it's not uncommon for women to get pregnant the month or even two after stopping it xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
JillyBeanz scan went well. To put it in the words of my 8 year old mummy the baby even has a head. Laughing

Feeling much relieved that everything is progressing well.

Shelly my thoughts are with at this time and hopefully you will be on the next step of the journey too. xxx
Helen10
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies I need your advice Confused

af due friday.. did a test this morning and got a very faint pink line. Did another when I git home from work, a different test and again faint blue Cross!
Got some cramps like af is coming.. whats going on? Its only my first month of trying since the op so didnt expect it to happen yet x

very confused

helen x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 49 of 109

Jump to:  

Community

Popular