DLO5 all fingers & toes crossed for you! Very Happy

Helen I am so pleased for you! Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Morning Nat I took 75mg I got mine from http://www.biovea.com/uk/results.aspx?PageNo=1&KW=DHEA#.Ud-0ofJwbIU
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Anna, I just had another look on amazon and the people I got mine from now do the 25mg as well but they're the same price for 90 as the 50mg Rolling Eyes so I might get one of each and take a 50 in the morning and a 25 later on Question I have read that taking them late in the day can stop some people sleeping so I was thinking maybe mid afternoon Question Did you split yours into 3 doses ? Sorry for being a pain Embarassed Laughing xx
Thanks Jellybean x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Well I've done it Very Happy My last order of OTTGPWS (Obsessive trying to get pregnant woman stuff Laughing ) has been ordered from amazon Embarassed Laughing
I got 180 capsules of 25mg DHEA enough for 2 months @ 75mg a day
A pack of 60 capsules at 30mg a day which is 2 months worth of something called pregnenolone which is apparently a pre cursor to DHEA production and also to progesterone production so should help my body use the DHEA properly Smile and lastly I got a tube of natural progesterone cream for a bit of a boost during the 2 weeks after ov Laughing
As I have noticed when taking the DHEA it can increase my sore boobs and PMT Embarassed Laughing so hopefully the progesterone after ov will balance that out Very Happy
So that's me sorted for the next couple of months and then will see from there whether I think its worth trying the full 3 months Laughing
If nothing else the DHEA and pregnenolone are supposed to be anti aging and help build lean body mass and lose fat so by the end of it I'll be a size 6 and look twenty years younger Shocked Wink Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat I took all mine in the Am as I could not sleep if took later in the day
Some of the dreams I had to were vivid Smile Good luck hun rly hope this works for you
Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies, How's everyone doing ?
Looks like the lovely weathers set to stay for the rest of the week, you just have to feel happier when there's blue skies and sun outside don't you Laughing
Ahh Maybe that's why I had so many weird dreams last cycle Anna Shocked Laughing
I took one of the 50's last night at about 8pm because I forgot as we were out all day but I still slept ,in fact I didn't want to get up this morning Embarassed Laughing but that could have been more to do with the fresh air and exercise Question
On the American forums the Ladies seem to be told to spread them out about 8hrs apart if possible so they get a continuous dose over 24 hrs, so I might try that Question and if I can't sleep I'll just bring the bedtime one forward, I know Dong quai too late in the day seemed to keep me awake and then give me crazy dreams, weird how stuff can do that Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'm not really expecting anything much to be honest, but I can't shake this weird feeling that my tube is at least partially unblocked Question I don't know if it was trying the visualisation that set it off Laughing and I know it probably makes me sound mad but I knew I had a blockage before the Laps confirmed it, I just didn't want to accept it Rolling Eyes Laughing and I also had a strong feeling it couldn't be scar tissue, which it obviously wasn't and then before the cannulation I had a strong feeling that blockage had gone and it had Smile
Shame about the other one mind you Rolling Eyes Laughing But the last 3 months or so I've felt like something was different Question
This month in particular I had a very strong feeling something was happening after ov, especially around 6-7 DPO as I got my temp peak very early this cycle (5 DPO), I had all sorts of weird cramping just before it shot up, TMI ! Loads of cm when I normally don't get any and I just "felt" like I might be pregnant Question
I've had lots of cycle's looking at symptoms and trying to convince myself I was Embarassed Laughing but this was different as I didn't have very many symptoms, certainly not the "classic" ones which I have had on some other months, it was just subtle ones and mostly a feeling that gradually faded again from about 10 DPO Question
My OH said a few things around then as well, mentioned babies a couple of times which he never normally does in case it upsets me, it's hard to explain but with our last he knew I was pregnant before I did Embarassed Laughing , and last week he said something about me being in a weird mood and asked if I was ok when I thought I was being perfectly normal Shocked Laughing So I wondered if he'd picked up on some hormonal thing Laughing
It's funny though that right from the beginning when nothing was happening I instantly thought it was my tube and then of course I had that confirmed last year but I just presumed if it ever unblocked I'd just get this surprise BFP and everything would be fine Rolling Eyes
It never even occurred to me until a few days ago that actually I'm in my forties now Shocked and things might not be so simple and maybe my eggs need a boost and it suddenly dawned on me that maybe even if the eggs and sperm could get together and did fertilise an egg if the quality is poor then it still might never get to the BFP point Confused So at least if I take the DHEA and this other stuff I know I've given things a shot Smile
I was even toying with the idea of maybe paying for a private HSG in a couple of months just so I know if I'm deluding myself or not Laughing
Anyway my AF showed up yesterday so at least I've got a head start on the DHEA for this months eggs Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Sorry she turned up Nat but like you say at least this mth you can give it your best shot Smile

Well I just recived call from Health care to arrange delivery of my scrip and was cheaper by £200 Shocked So called the hospital to check it was the correct dose ect
and the consultant has adjusted my dose slightly as I recently fell pregnant and my fsh ect is well within norm range so only cost £430 for my drugs now Very Happy Very Happy carnt complain just hope its enough im a born worrier Smile
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
That's a good saving then Anna Smile I'm sure it will all be fine, as long as you get a reasonable number of eggs you're in with a great chance as they only put one or two back anyway and from what I understand its just a case of the drugs bringing on all the follicles you had ready to go that month anyway and stopping the process that normally means you just get one lead follicle rather than actually creating extra follicles as such so even at a higher dose there's a maximum you could get anyway Question I'm pretty sure that's why they do the antral follicle count as that gives them a rough idea of the maximum number of follicles you have that could be encouraged to all grow on any one month Question If they think you're not responding well enough they can up the dose anyway can't they Smile Only just over a week now isn't it ? xx
I did a bit more reading today on the DHEA and apparently if you get side effects from it like spots and greasy skin and hair and facial hair it can mean you're taking too much and some is being turned into testosterone instead of oestrogen Shocked so the site I was on recommends lowering your dose if that happens, so I'm glad I got the 25's now as my skins been terrible already with taking the 50's for 4 days and this morning I was losing a lot of hair when I combed it Shocked Laughing If it doesn't settle down by the time the lower dose ones come then I might try just 25 a day or maybe 2 lots of the 25's but 12 hrs apart Question If we did have a miracle happen this month I'd be due on the day we've booked to fly out on holiday next April Shocked Laughing Can't see it happening but you never know it could be one of those sods law things Wink Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:15 am 
Post subject:
Where's everyone gone Question Laughing
Hope you're all having a great day ladies Smile
Well I'm now really glad I got the progesterone cream and pregnenolone as my AF has been super short Confused Literally one day of bleeding only Question I had pains on Saturday but then just a little spotting, woke up sunday to full flow but then it was only normal for about 6 hrs then sunday night tailed off to spotting with nothing over night and yesterday apart from a small amount in the morning there was nothing Question Was waiting for it to start up again but still nothing over night or this morning, so now I'm busy convincing myself I have a progesterone deficiency Rolling Eyes I remember when I was taking a lot of oestrogen boosting stuff before my periods got lighter Question but the shortest then was 18 hrs this one was even shorter if I don't count the stopping and starting Question I don't think it was because my corpus luteum was rubbish as such as I didn't start early but I'm wondering if my progesterone is struggling up against the effects of oestrogen ? and I did have super sore boobs and a lot of PMT this cycle which are oestrogen related for me, so maybe the cream and the pregnenolone will help redress the balance Question
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Yes Nat they said they can adjust medication if needs be Smile Good idea reducing the dose of DHEA I did read on another thread some poor women starting loosing her hair and even after stopping the DHEA the hair loss remained Shocked The things us girls do
Would be so nice for you hun to make your dreams come true Smile
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Well it better not carry on at this rate Anna or I will be bald soon Shocked Laughing Hopefully the 25mg stuff will be here soon and I'll try the pregnenolone and just the 25mg of DHEA,as your body can convert it to DHEA and progesterone as needed using the pregnenolone Smile One good thing though is it seems to have had the skin tightening effect I read about so my jowly bits I was getting Rolling Eyes Laughing have gone Very Happy but if it's a toss up between a saggy chin or being bald then give me the saggy chin any day Laughing
I do wonder if I'm over thinking it all sometimes but you do always worry you're not doing enough don't you Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'm sure it must be even worse for you with the IVF coming up, is there anyone else cycling st the same time as you ? xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am 
Post subject:
I don't think any one else is doing the same cycle as me Confused No one seems go on the other side at the moment Confused

Hope by reducing the DHEA helps I did reduce it down to 25mg but still had the facial hair increase which is still there Shocked Dr said would disappear when stopped but its still very much there had to pluck three black hairs out this am Shocked Shocked
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Oh no Shocked hopefully once you get pregnant the progesterone will balance that out and it will go again Very Happy , I know I sometimes get random thick black hairs on my shins whereas the rest of my legs have tiny little white blonde hairs , drives me nuts my OH says they look like something out of that old film The Fly Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing and even the epilator struggles with them Embarassed Laughing oh the joys of being a woman eh Rolling Eyes Laughing
That's a shame no ones cycling at the same time as you, the whole site seems practically dead at the moment though Question
Don't worry if you want someone to moan about the side effects to I'm normally about Embarassed Laughing
Helen10
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies hope everyone is well, I break up today for six weeks so really looking forward to a break. Had really busy week this week with theme park Monday, sports day Tuesday and a seven mile beach walk yesterday. Not sure if its the early pregnancy thing or the heat that has made me feel exhausted! Anyway had bloods done the other day have to have them repeated in the morning then got midwife appointment week on Monday. Hoping she will will send me for an early scan as I go to Turkey two weeks on Monday which will make me 7 and a half weeks. ( not sure how I will cope with that heat) just a bit worried with going away would prefer to know for sure that its growing in the right place before I go..

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather x

Helen x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 51 of 97

Jump to:  

Community

Popular