Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Good luck today nat Smile The 2ww is killing me but tbh I don't feel anything so not sure its taken Sad Guess just have to wait until test day
We do have one on ice so will use that soon as they say we can and if tht fails then we know its not to be .. Although I don't think I will ever be ready to give up on my dream but have to be realistic we could not afford another go of IVF and the ttc is taking over my life its all I have talked about for yrs
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies hope you are well Smile

Nat and Evie keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you both,if i could cross my legs i would but i have got a bit too big for that!

Angel how are you lovely?

We have just got back from a lovely camping weekend,i was really worried being pregnant and taking a 1 year old but have to say it was really good and i would def do it again,Mia had such a great time being out in the fresh air with lots of room to get about,she even mastered a bit more walking which was amazing to see!

Just finished cleaning the house,even brought a few spiders home in the car Surprised

Have a lovely day everyone xx
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Aww don't give up yet Anna realistically the earliest you could get signs is a few days after implantation and most women don't get anything obvious even then I know I never did until after my AF was due and sometimes even not then, if you read old IVF posts a lot of the women are very pessimistic and then get BFP's Smile
I know what you mean about the TTC Rolling Eyes although I only talk about it on here now but it can take over and is hard to try and give up, I'm not sure if you ever really can give up hoping, but you never know even if the IVF doesn't work you still have your tube and could still get a BFP when you least expect it Smile xx
Jellybean I forgot to say it could be adhesions causing your pain hun, I had them last time from my sections and if I moved suddenly of sometimes when I was walking I'd get horrible shooting pains especially on the right, even had a scan to make sure it wasn't my appendix it got so bad but then after a few weeks it eased again, doc said it was just down to things stretching and growing and probably pulling an adhesion so Fingers crossed it goes for you as well soon xx
Well I'm officially a full time student Very Happy
Start Monday Shocked which is a bit of a pain as the kids don't go back until Wednesday Rolling Eyes Laughing at least it will take my mind off TTC Laughing , speaking of which I think we've done all we can for this month Cool Laughing I ov'd over the weekend not sure exactly when. I'm going with Saturday maybe based on the signs Question Laughing
But we covered all the possible days so if nothing happens I'm thinking it's because the Serrapeptase hasn't done anything Rolling Eyes Laughing
So just another 11 days of the 2 week wait to get through Laughing at least one week of that should fly by Shocked Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you had a good weekend Mand , not sure if I'd want to take a 1yr old camping Shocked but it sounds like you had fun Very Happy Aww Bless Mia learning to walk Very Happy They grow up so fast don't they, you spend half the time wishing they'd hurry up and do things and the other half wishing they couldn't do them yet Laughing xxx

I've been a bit worried since ov that my temps weren't rising and maybe I'd had a surge but not ov'd Question
But have just had a huge temp rise Laughing followed by a hot flush Rolling Eyes thought I was going to spontaneously combust Shocked Laughing which has now put my mind at rest Laughing
Honestly the things you get happy about when TTC Rolling Eyes Laughing
Helen10
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies hope you are all well.
Fingers crossed for you Anna and Nat also all the other ladies out their ttc. Well im 11 weeks tomorrow and go back to work on monday, not quite sure how I will cope as im so tired and ache all over. Get quite lot of sharp pains when I walk and climb stairs. Just read your post nat about old adhesions that is maybe what it is as I dont remember having this with the others x
Anyway had a lovely time in Turkey although it was mega hot.. and just come back from a long weekend in Guernsey, what a beautiful island and nice to spend a bit of time with just the hubby x

Take care everyone

Helen
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Nat, Anna n Mand. Got all the symptoms ov the witch showin up next week but it's the first time in ages that i want her to show up.

Hope your ok Mand, believe it's twins this time?? Yor a very lucky lady, congrats hun. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Evie I know what you mean with Af last cycle was one I was wishing to hurry up
never thought id say that Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Sometimes though when you know there's nothing happening from this cycle then you do just want the witch to arrive and then you can get it over with and get on with the next don't you Rolling Eyes Laughing
For once the witch showing up will be the start of something exciting for you as well won't it Evie Very Happy xx
How you feeling Anna ? Are you about the equivalent of 10 DPO now ? I bet this 2ww is dragging for you xx
Helen sounds like you had a great time Smile Hopefully once you reach 12 weeks the tiredness will lift and the aches and pains are normal at first as your ligaments soften and relax but your body should adjust to that soon and then hopefully they'll stop too and you can start blooming Very Happy I bet those sharp pains are from adhesions Helen, they're a pain, apparently it's common to get them on the round ligaments so as they stretch it pulls them, but you can just have pains from the round ligaments themselves stretching too either way it should ease at some point Smile xx
How are all the other TTC Ladies ?
Has gone quiet again on the TTC front at the moment Question
I suspect I'll struggle for time to come on after next Monday as well Shocked
5 DPO now and for some reason I was feeling pretty optimistic yesterday especially as Sunday and Monday I had a sore throat and felt like I was getting a cold ( so of course that instantly translated in my head into my immune systems lowering cos we finally caught the egg Embarassed Laughing )I had all sorts of weird twinges going on yesterday but today I'm back to feeling convinced this month will end the same way as all the others Rolling Eyes Laughing but we did all we could so at least I'm not second guessing things on that front like I do some months Embarassed Laughing ah well I'll know next weekend I suppose Smile
Have a great day ladies Very Happy
ladycake
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies, Or Good afternoon Very Happy

Well I had an email from Mr P in BMI nottingham today re the pain in my back- he is getting his anaesthetist to call me in regards to the possibility of a small cyst which is causing the pain. Mr P says post operatively he said my 6cm tube the best and the 4cm has a good chance of passing the egg lol.
He also confirmed he does not do a dye test when completing the reversal, he passes a nylon stent along the tubes to ensure they are open. He said to contact him after next month (4months of trying) and then we will look at Clom*d.

I am due my Ov in next couple of days, trying not to hung up "will I wont I" be like a maniac this month when trying, but I am only 3 months post op (Beginning Jun 13) so if no joy by Oct we will consider Clo*id. Looking like Clomid may not help if DH swimmers are struggling but he is going to have another SA and we will see.

Hope everybody else on the thread doing ok, I am finding around OV time I am bloated and shattered. Could just be my body trying to rest as I am exhausted. Having to take painkillers for the back pain which I hope does not shatter any chances of catching.

Went to a psychic the other day with a friend, I am extremely pessimistic regarding them but she told me I was trying for a baby and that everything inside is in perfect working order and I am to stop living for the disappointments and it will just be a shock pregnancy but there is one there for me Very Happy - I am just going to go with the flow (She says heading for the OPK lmao)

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Just thought I'd pop by to tell you all that we are going to panel in november! Did not expect to be told that today! Got so much to do and buy.

Hope you are all well x x
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Just thought I'd pop by to tell you all that we are going to panel in november! Did not expect to be told that today! Got so much to do and buy.

Hope you are all well x x
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Great news pumpkin!! Very Happy

Nat its funny the things that we are happy to see/feel like hot flushes increased cm etc,turns us into a right bunch of cranks lol,good luck with your studys and hoping you get that bfp XX

Evie yes we are having identical girls Very Happy (anybody on my friends list on fb we have not told anybody!) we are very lucky but have to say i have been a nervous wreck the whole pregnancy as its so high risk but i am focusing on the magic 24 week mark and we have a good consultant Smile i will pop in to see how you are doing,i saw on your ticker its 6 days until the next step,how exciting!! wishing you lots of luck and babydust XX
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Pumpkins that's fantastic news Smile Smile Good luck Huni
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Mand Smile . Just really nervous n not sleepin to good but that's a long, long story Sad

Fab news Pumpkin. Really excited for u. Xx

Anna, hope your ok hun?? X

Good luck Ladycake. X
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Evie Im ok hun Just waiting now
Try and get some rest when you can cus meds keep
u awake to :-\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 62 of 109

Jump to:  

Community

Popular