Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

alii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
am going to give it a really good go this month- if no sign of pregnancy I will go see about clomid
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
What was I saying about it being quiet Shocked Laughing
Pumpkin that's fantastic news Very Happy Does that mean you're close to being matched or just close to being approved ? xx
Anna I think you must have the patience of a saint waiting to test, still keeping my fingers crossed for you Smile
ladycake relaxing sounds great in theory, but its a bit harder to do in practise Shocked Laughing Good idea by Mr P as the dye can squeeze through smaller gaps so the stents will make sure there are no narrow spots, It's good he thinks a tube of 4cms is enough as well, as some dismiss anything less than about 5-6 cms Rolling Eyes
My surgeon removed my right tube as he said he felt it wouldn't be long enough to bother repairing after being trimmed back, never said how long it was mind you and I do feel he should have just left it in there and no removed it anyway, as removal was never discussed upfront Question Maybe if he'd left it a different surgeon could have thought it worth repairing Question
I've heard of women conceiving with tubes less than 2 cms Shocked
Surely its better to have two still even if one is a bit short Question Good news that he's getting someone to ring you about the cyst as well hopefully they can get that's sorted for you quickly Smile

I did read something by a vasectomy reversal lady about her OH having hCG injections as he had practically no sperm and they were going to try IVF and then she found out she was pregnant naturally just before they were due to start, don't know if they're available here or even if they'd help with your OH's issues but might be worth a look at Question
Good luck for the relaxed TTC this month Laughing xx
Mand not long to go now until you can relax a little Smile How's everything been on the scans are they still growing at the same rate ? I think TTC turns normal women into nutcases Laughing or is that just me Question Embarassed Laughing xx
Alii fingers crossed this is your month Very Happy the sperm meets egg plan is supposed to be a good one to try especially if you don't ov test Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:15 am 
Post subject:
As for me 6DPO now and feeling a teensy bit hopeful, probably stupid of me as I have no idea what's going on with my tube Laughing But..... here comes the nutcase confession Embarassed Laughing I decided to do OPK's everyday since Wednesday mainly because I accidently got 50 instead of 30 and I want to be able to use them up by the end of next month Laughing but also because I refuse to buy pregnancy tests anymore as they just seem to be a waste of time and even after doing one and getting a neg I still find myself wondering if it's too soon etc. so I might as well not bother Rolling Eyes Laughing and OPK's have a big advantage anyway over HPT's cos they can pick up even tiny amounts of LH and HCG and don't have a lower limit so in theory getting increasingly stronger lines on those could indicate a pregnancy even before a HPT would work (told you it was nuts Embarassed Laughing )of course it could also just be rising LH Rolling Eyes Laughing anyway to get to my point Laughing Wednesdays was just a faint line, yesterdays was actually slightly weaker but it wasn't fmu cos I forgot Embarassed Laughing but this mornings with fmu was pretty strong Shocked Very Happy and last night I had a dream, not that I was pregnant or got a BFP but I was pushing a little blonde haired baby boy round in a pram, in the dream I knew he was mine and I was taking him to see some friends in my old home town Shocked weird eh ?
Especially as if it was just a wishful thinking sort of dream it would probably have been a girl baby as I was secretly leaning towards a little girl Embarassed Laughing Still feeling very bunged up as well , probably nothing as usual but it's giving me the teeniest bit of hope Smile xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Nat Ive tested today and BFN Sad Been looking online and its says if still neg after 8dpt then the likely hood off getting a + is slim Confused So guess that's me out
Am trying to stay positive but not that easy tbh

Wow it would be so nice for you to have your dream come true Smile I have everything x for you hugs always Anna
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Anna please don't give up hope. Big hugs. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Thank you evie x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Anna I'm so sorry but as Evie said don't give up yet, some women don't get positives on home tests until the equivalent of 12-14 DPO even with IVF as there's still a wide time frame for implantation, even with a 3 days transfer the embryo can float around for days before implanting . Plus sometimes it doesn't show in urine tests as well as it does in blood tests like Mand had with Mia Question I know it's hard but try and keep your chip up until you know for sure xxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Fantastic news Pumpkin... Very Happy Good luck!!

Hi Evie FX for you hunni XX

Mand glad things are going ok.. wow Indentical twin girls.. lovely, hope you are feeling ok XX

Anna, FX that you get your bfp.. the wait must be awful! ... early days yet, so don give up just yet.. XX

Nat I am rooting for you hunni, really hope its a bfp for you!! XX

I watched Midwives the other day and a 48 year old lady had got pregnant after IVF with her first baby, after years of ttc!!
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
OMFGG just tested on FR and + Smile not even first pee of the day and very strong Very Happy Very Happy

Early days so not going let myself get to excicted
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
OMFGG just tested on FR and + Smile not even first pee of the day and very strong Very Happy Very Happy

Early days so not going let myself get to excicted

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Haha see I told you to be patient..... FX for you Anna!! fab news XX
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Angel Thank you means alot Smile Just hope this beanie snuggles in tight
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
Angel Thank you means alot Smile Just hope this beanie snuggles in tight

I hope so too hunni.... Very Happy FX all goes well for you.. take it easy! XX
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Brilliant news Anna Very Happy and not the first time I've heard of someone getting a BFN with FMU and then a BFP later on Question Rolling Eyes Laughing Ohhh and very strong as well Shocked might be another set of identicals on the way Shocked Very Happy Will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx
Lovely to see you Angel Very Happy Woww 48 and having her first baby Shocked bet that was a shock to the system, I sometimes think I'm too old now Rolling Eyes Laughing
Not long until you go away now is it Question I'm so jealous Embarassed June seems like ages ago now Laughing can't wait to go again at Easter Smile I bet you'll have a great time Very Happy I'm probably kidding myself that I have any chance of a BFP Angel but I do feel a bit weird at the moment, all stuff that could be anything else as well but I can dream can't I ? Laughing Enjoy Florida Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you nat just going take each day as it comes
your never to old
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Whoop whoop Anna!! I ada dream you got your BFP!!! Yay so pleased for u hun. Xx Very Happy

Hi Angel hope your ok hunny. Yeah i watched that program, it's the same hospital me n Anna are havin treatment. Xx

Fx Nat. Really do hope u get that BFP!! Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 63 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular