Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:11 am 
Post subject:
Morning Everyone Very Happy
Another quickie before college, only in 2 days this week thank goodness because I think if I had to do 5 days of team building and get to know you activities I might just go mad Rolling Eyes Laughing I think I could have probably skipped these 2 days and gone straight to next week really Laughing
Anyway at least there are 3 Oldies in the class Cool Laughing so that's good Very Happy
Temp was back down this morning though (10DPO) Sad
I've totally forgot to use the progesterone cream this cycle so I'm wondering if its down to that but all the signs I'm getting today suggest AF might even come early Rolling Eyes Oh well one more month to go Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Nat should just msg you to start with
line today strongest yet even got one on ebay
cheapie .
Im currently at Drs see if they will do bloods
That way will no if failing pregnancy .
Ive also read online tht women who have had
previous mc should have the pessaries for
up to 12 weeks so going ask advise on tht to
How you feeling
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hang in there Nat!! what course are you doing ?? xx

Anna hope you are feeling ok.. if you are getting strong lines now then that's definitely good!! FX beanie stays snuggled in this time.. I understand how worried you are..((HUGS)) Take care.. xx

Evie.. Good luck to you too hunni..xx

Mand hope you arer doing ok.. take it easy! xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:35 am 
Post subject:
All sounds good Anna Smile Honestly those digi's probably worry as many women as they actually reassure, I don't think the US digi's even have the conception indicator on because they couldn't show they were reliable enough to justify their claims, so it's probably best just to see them a s a rough guide Smile I hope the GP agrees to so the bloods for you, as they're much more accurate, you'd think the IVF clinic would do them really wouldn't you Question It's definitely worth asking about the pessaries either with the GP or the clinic . I'm fine hun thanks for asking Smile xxx
It's an accounting course Angel not very exciting Laughing But completely practical as every business needs accountants Question Laughing Inductions over now at least so next week we will all be doing the actual course instead of having to do 'activities' and listen to boring speeches Laughing Bit weird being back in a classroom though Shocked Laughing How are you getting on ? Have your OH's danglies exploded yet ? Shocked Shocked Laughing xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies well today was OTD came up
+ straight away .My GP doing HCG bloods get
results thurs then re test nxt wk
hes also going to prescribe the pessaries
the clinin say to stop alot of things ive read sugest
should continue untill 12 wks.
So thts what we will do

Evie are you at clinic today
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:11 am 
Post subject:
No Anna i'm waitin for the witch to show!! Shud b either today or tomoz. Have the usual af headache. She better not show up late!!!!! Xx
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Its been a few days since I checked in, Ovulated this month but could only really tell from the OPK. Hoping the clearblue one was right? Me and DH tried over those two days but it just feels mechanical now. Starting on Clomid next month if the witch arrives this month.
Stressed out, feeling down, thinks its just you get fed up
Fantastic news we have another BFP on the thread.

Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you caught that eggie
evie how you doing hun
Nat are you enjoying college xx
ladycake
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Good evening ladies, just checking how everybody is doing? And if anybody had reversal op's lately how did it all go?
I heard nothing back from Mr Pickles at BMi about my back so I am hoping it just goes away, it is sore though. Symptoms for me since OV are up and down and I am trying not to think about it!!!

How is everybody else feeling or what you all doing - its quiet on here at the moment!

Very Happy
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hya Ladies

Nat how's college?? Smile

Anna how you doin hun?? Smile

Hope all the newbies are all ok??

Meesh, Mand, Angel, Lillem, Shelly hope you ladies are all well and anybody else i've missed

Still waitin for af to show, 4 days late n 2 bfn later n i'm stuck in limbo waitin to start treatment, wish it would just hurry up now. Sad

Xx
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies well mayday has come finally!!!!!!! I am on my hospital bed at the BMI at the moment waiting to go in to have my reversal, so scary I hope everything goes well and soon we can start trying for a baba.
Congratulations to the BFP ladies and all the best for the ones are trying.
I will be back soon with some updates in ho all went, I got loads of Faith in Dr Pickles, FC.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Good luck faith
lisab36
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Faith, i will be there this time next week with Dr Pickles doing my reversal too xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Yayyyyyyyy Laughing I can finally log in Shocked
Don't know what's been going on but since before the weekend every time I tried it kept saying server error and not letting me on Rolling Eyes
Great news Anna hope everything keeps going well for you xxx
Ladycake I'm sorry you feel it's getting mechanical now, sadly once the initial excitement wears off it does seem to get like that Rolling Eyes but hopefully the clomid will help if you don't get a BFP first Smile xx
Evie how frustrating, do you know if you ov'd late ? Or were you not tracking this month ? Typical it would happen when you want the witch to arrive though Confused Hope you either get a BFP (preferably) or the witch soon xx
Hope it all went well yesterday Faith, good luck with the TTC xx

Last edited by DL05 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 am 
Post subject:
Well the witch arrived for me bang on time on Sunday Rolling Eyes I expected it from Friday though as all the normal signs were there, seriously disheartened now though if I'm honest really can't see the Serrapeptase making any difference now at this stage of things.
I think it's worse because I did get my hopes up a little after I had the temp dip and then rise I should know better by now as I always say the only 'sign' I'll believe is a positive test but I still get my hopes up over daft things Rolling Eyes and then feel stupid when AF arrives.
I will keep taking the serrapeptase for now though as I noticed when I stopped it for a few days when I realised AF was on her way that I started to get all the old FM aches and pains back so at least it seems to help with that but I'm going to try and put everything else on the back burner.
I'm on cd4 today and not trying to think up new things to try etc. so I really am all out of new ideas Embarassed Laughing
This course is pretty intensive and the last 2 days I haven't even had time to think about anything else, so hopefully it will take my mind off things enough so I don't want to ov test and symptom spot (well I can hope Embarassed )
But almost a year on from being told this blockage is permanent I am finally starting to believe they may have been right this time and there could well be nothing I can do to change that so I probably am wasting my time TTC especially when I have so many other things going on now Question Don't know if that will stop me trying or hoping mind you Embarassed Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 65 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular