Pregnant, hormonal and feeling sorry for myself !

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant, hormonal and feeling sorry for myself !
I've been stuck in every day since Monday pretty much. The weather is really bad here, dh has forbidden me to drive. All I've done is taken and collected dd from school apart from yesterday as it was shut ! I have no friends around here no family either. So no company. I'm not used to it Sad
I.actually look forward to my dh coming home from work. Tuesday it took him 3 1/2 hrs, last 2 evenings its been ok just the 50/60 mins (usually a 40 min journey) he's decided to get a lift in 2moro as we are forecast really bad snow again, i am kinda grateful then he says the other guy doesn't leave off.till a lot later.....and if weather's anything to go by he could be hours again. I don't mean to sound selfish....I'm not meaning to be. It just means it.looks like I'll be in all day again, and now the evening on my own. Some women like the time on their own but i don't. I just feel a complete loner at the mo. It doesn't help i have a stinking cold with really bad sinus' my whole face aches, my ear aches and i feel pretty naff !

Sorry thank you for listening - rant over !! Mad

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun moan away. My DH works nearly an hour away and today he said he was going to go to his old work to get dog food so I know he would have been in there for ages chatting away when I would rather he came home so it gave me someone to talk to.

I said to him earlier that he should have gone and got it yesterday as he was off cause the midwife came to go through our birth plan.

Im tired, grumpy, frumpy and have bloomin toothache and have an 18 month old that just wants to climb all over me.

I dont have any friends where we live so like you am completely on my own, apart from LO who does try to talk to me but doesnt always give me the answers I want lol.

Hope your DH gets home at a decent time and who knows, maybe he wont be able to go to work tomorrow cause of the snow and you can have a nice snuggle day with him xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Smile

I feel better now I've had a moan lol

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
I know that feeling today.. Hope your feeling better soon:) hope your oh isn't too late home x
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel, my DH working all day today and then going for a run tonight so wont see him til after 20:00. And LO will be in bed by then. Its a long day when you are doing it all yourself.
I know it prob sounds shallow but when I feel a bit hormonal or fed up, I alway buy myself a little present. New top, magazine and box of chocs, good book or dvd. Gives me something to look forwards to once LO is in bed. Get yourelf on amazon and buy a wee present to "compensate" yourself for missing your OH.
hope the weather improves soon.

[/url]
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
its awful isn't it, I often don't see OH for days as he works shifts, so like I saw him this morning briefly but he's on lates so won't be back till midnightish and then tomorrow he'll be in bed whilst I'm up and about, I'll see him for 10 mins or so before he leaves again as he's still on lates.

I just try and take myself for small walks even if its the local shop for a quick gander, it passes half hour anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular