Its gonna be a long wait :S

mrsLA
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:25 pm 
Post subject: Its gonna be a long wait :S
hey girls well after suffering with an eptopic pregnancy and one tube down looks like on advice from the doctor that I should wait 6 months Sad never mind but good luck to all of you that are trying xxx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that! Did he say why 6 months? I would do some research as this seems a long time!

Take care.
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah she said to give time for my inside to heal and let my periods sort themselves out.it was only advice buy will see my situation in a couple of months...getting pregnant again is gonna be a scary thing alot of what i read on the internet was to wait 1 cycle
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I think I would wait for a few cycles but 6 months when you want a baby seems a long time.

Take time to heal both body and mind.
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah will see how it goes...shes put me in the pill at the moment so should sort my periods out Smile so back on track x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Why on earth has she said 6 months :/ that makes no sense at all Question Even the nhs website advises to only wait 2 normal cycles. Conceiving another pregnancy will have nothing to do with the part of your body that is healing, my doctor said I could try again whenever we were ready. As I said before we waited for 1 normal cycle and then tried again.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 am 
Post subject:
To be honest I wouldn't wait , after my reversal which was operating on the tubes, I was told try as soon as you like, the initial swelling goes down within days, but you can get adhesions after an abdominal op which sometimes go but not always, so personally I wouldn't want to wait in case secondary adhesions formed on the other tube Question
In your case as only one tubes been operated on then as Nutty said the part needed to conceive's not even healing so 6 months really makes no sense Question
Its personal choice though if you don't feel ready emotionally Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular