Please just take 2 minutes out and leave your oppinion!PLS

overtherainbow20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:53 pm 
Post subject: Please just take 2 minutes out and leave your oppinion!PLS
HI!
Just wondering if it was possible to fall pregnant on day 18 of your cycle?
Last period was 23-12-12 lasted till the 27th, average 28-32 cycle, period apparently due in 10 days.
overtherainbow20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Its possible to fall pregnant on pretty much any day of your cycle, well strictly speaking its possible for sex on almost any day of your cycle to later result in conception, if you have sex before the egg is released then the sperm can hang about and wait for the egg for up to a week so even sex during a period isn't "safe" and you can also ovulate either early or late whatever length cycle you have overall, so yes its perfectly possible to fall pregnant from sex on day 18 , in fact with an average luteal phase of 14 days then ovulating on day 18 would be very likely and make it the day you're most likely to fall pregnant , also some months your cycle can change on you, for example when i got pregnant with my first I had sex once only ,6 days before I expected my period, I'd always had a 28 day cycle so thought I was safe, apparently not because I got pregnant on day 22 of that cycle and had obviously ov'd late for the first time ever Rolling Eyes Laughing
There's no such thing as a safe day as very rarely women can even ovulate twice in one month , Good luck if you're trying xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular