stubborn sleeper!

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:17 am 
Post subject: stubborn sleeper!
My daughter is almost 10 months and has recently decided she doesn't like milk anymore :/
At the same time she's also decided she doesn't like sleep anymore!! She constantly stands in her cot, won't even just sit, screams to a point where she can't breathe, is bright red and needs calming down, sometimes even medicine because she's worked herself into having a temperature! She also drinks a TONNE of juice in the night, about 3/4 litre which she's desperate for!
However, she will sleep in a pram, which I do know isn't brilliant and needs sorting, all I can think of is that she likes the security of it, like a newborn but she's been in her cot from day one so I can't understand this, any ideas? Thanks
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
hi there, my little girl is the same! nearly 11 months and hates being in her cot and screams the place down! ive tried controlled crying, I dont like it and dont agree with it! have you seen that new bedtime live programme? im going to try the hand settling with her. do u bring your little one in bed with you, we do and love the cuddles but were worried that she is becoming dependant on it xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular