I'm such a bad wife

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject: I'm such a bad wife
OH flew back to Beijing last Friday and I'm not missing him at all Laughing well, apart from doing all the night feeds that this. Too tired to miss him I suppose Wink Embarassed

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Hahah my OH has been working loads of overtime and not getting home til half 9/10 o'clock everynight which is basically not far off me going to bed and I love it!!

Getting to watch all kinds of rubbish telly and I find the evening and bedtime routine so much easier when he isn't under my feet as well!

We don't need men for anything Laughing Laughing (well apart from night feeds but I don't have that problem Wink ).

xx
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 am 
Post subject:
I can totally understand what you mean lol last week my OH went to his mate's house for a "catchup". In other words to get drunk lol and I said since it's quite far from us he could just come back in the morning. And omg it was brilliant! Laughing I got to sit all night in peace watching tv, and had a whole bed to myself and slept so much better lol If we were ever to split I would get on just fine lol x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular