big rant and emotional

femaleboss90
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm 
Post subject: big rant and emotional
Hey everyone,
Not really anyone to talk to so thought I'd post on here.

So I'm 10weeks 2days pregnant, I've been wanting o be pregnant for the
Last 4 years and its finally happened, I cried when I saw the result
As I was so happy only 2 days before me and my partner was saying
He maybe be infertile as I had a daughter from a previous relationship
We are both so happy that we r having a baby together

BUT

ever since finding out (i was 5-6weeks) he's not bothered with me, we haven't had
sex, I've mentioned it and he said I dunno about having sex while your pregnant I've
Tried to explain its normal and healthy to still have sex and even googled it to show him
His answer just being 'whatever'. It's not just the sex, it's cuddles and kisses aswel, the
Affection, he doesn't sit with me, he sits on sofa and I'm sat in chair, I just wanna burst
Out crying. He went to his sisters other day and sent him a text questioning if he still loved
me his answer being 'yes of course I do silly' but I honestly don't think he does anymore.
If someone loved you they would cuddle you and kiss you still surely to god.
I dunno if it's cos I've gained a few pounds, r cos I've been looking like [*@!#%*] cos
I've been feeling sick and headaches so not really bothered with myself lately or if
he is speaking/seeing someone else I really dunno, I feel so down.
I've tried talking to him and he doesn't say anything so I just shut up don't wanna sound
Like I'm going on at him.

Sorry for long post but I just feel so alone, emotional, tired and upset! Sad
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am 
Post subject:
I felt like this, and as much as I hate to admit it, its more than likely your hormones! I know it doesn't feel like it but I was insane and read into everything my partner did! Xx
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply hun.

I know they say its hormones but they aren't controlling him physically so him not bothering is allon his part, surely it's not too much effort to want to spent some time with me?

I'm to the point where I feel like walking out and I know damn well he wouldn't follow
Sad Sad Sad

We already argued this morning cos he got an email from google+ and whoever it was had a profile picture of the playboy rabbit head, so I said who is that and why u got females talking to you on that? ... He was like its not female its someone from abroad replying to my post about a phone I'm talking about! I said it could be female and he said its male! Why and earth would a male have the playboy rabbit symbol?

I'm mega annoyed!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like its pregnancy hormones to me and you are over reacting some what. Blokes deal with things differently to women so Id try not to take it personally.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
My OH was very for want of a better word 'careful' with me when I was pregnant. It was almost like he was scared to touch me in case he hurt me or the Baby.

He really didn't like the idea of sex whilst I was pregnant, we did it a few times but I wasn't going to force the issue (bet he wished we'd done it more now as no time/always tired now lo is here).

I think he was a bit worried if he went in for a cuddle/kiss I was going to pounce. We had a good chat and it did get better after that and he was more affectionate.

Have you explained to him you're feeling a bit low and sensitive and you'd liek some TLC?
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am 
Post subject:
my hubby point blank refused sex when i was pg. in fact we still have not done it since the day we conceived (21 march)!! he freaked him out to think there was a baby in there. we still cuddled but not as much. remember this is a scary bit happy time for them to and they worry about hurting us! in dact i dint think they no how to do deal with it. men dont deal with emotions. your hormones wont b helping! i defo felt more needy in the first tri!

there is no reason for him not to love you anymore. he is prob finding it difficult to figure out his emotions xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Many men suddenly go off being affectionate towards their partner when they become pregnant (some of course go the opposite way) we are all different and react differently. I would say have a good chat with him, don't pressure him into being affectionate (its likely to send him further away). Maybe go out on a couple of dates again, and certainly when baby comes as tired as you will be do try to continue this once a month.

Its unlikely he no longer loves you, more likely he's terrified of the responsibility. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular