breast bone and rib pains?

femaleboss90
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject: breast bone and rib pains?
I'm 11 weeks 3days pregnant and last night was horrendous night's sleep for me from 3am this morning I had this awful pain in my breast bone where the middle of your bra sits and awful pains in both rib cages, the pain in my breast bone was making me feel breathless. I could understand this at 25+ weeks pregnant and like I've googled everyone with this problem has been far on in pregnancy in which I was the same with my first because she had a foot in my rib cage but to have it this early on seems strange. It got to the point that I couldn't lay flat in bed not even on my side so I got up and propped myself up on the sofa and took some paracetamol as soon as I stood up or propped up the pain eased instantly.

Has anyone else had this problem this early on?
I've got my 1st scan on 22nd of jan so if it keeps happening I will most definitely ask about it.

Thankyou in advance.
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I know joints can soften in pregnancy causing pain but never heard if what you describe especially in early pregnancy.

Perhaps pop along to your doctors and get checked out to naje sure you are ok.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular