baby makers the fertility clinic (tonight)

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm 
Post subject: baby makers the fertility clinic (tonight)
Just to let you laddies know this sounds good it was on tonight but I missed the beginning if you fancy it and have sky uts on at 3am tonight/early hours bbc4 xxx
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
We watched this!! It was so helpfull!!
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Have recorded it, looking forward to watching it tonight.

Hope you're ok teebs, when is your appointment again?

xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Watched this last night bought back memories and felt quite weird to watch knowing we had been through all that. Good programme. Hope youre well Terri? x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Me and OH are going to watch it tonight is it all about IVF??

I am good thank ladies although had a fall out with OH on friday night Crying or Very sad about our appointment - he went mad saying I hadnt told him about the appointment as I mentioned that we where there at 1.30 when I had he hadnt really taken much notice so I didnt push him on it just put the envelope away (plus had family over and wanted it hidden away) after a good talk the next day we sorted it out (he said some pretty mean things to me about having to never talk about kids babies in front of me etc which I found mean I havent been bothered only an odd time it would hurt when people made comments that hurt me because of the upset of it all), he has told me he doesnt think we have tried hard enough and should have done more but of course would definatly take the treatment if offered, I think he is just scared, I reminded him its 3.5 years now off the pill so that isnt a coincedence or not trying hard enough thats just not right?!?! Crying or Very sad

He still thinks we should go the whole charting bd at certain times to which I told him I have done that on numerous occasions over the years he then broke down and said its something he wants more than ever with me and has for a long time, he cried I cried he then said we should give it our all for the next few months before if we get it the treament starts!

He has now booked the afternoon off (its a week tomorrow at 1.30) the thursday we are going on holiday for a week, he said to me last night I hope we dont get bad news on wed then go away on a bad note, I dont think it will be as we got a pack on IVF so I think and am praying thats what they will say we can do, I dont think we could be dealt a big blow of something seriously wrong?!?not after the whole time we have numerous checks at our hospital they only repeated everything we have already had done!

I have googled a lot and it seems once we have had this and IF we are given the ok we could be looking at starting within the next couple of months!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

It seems unreal at the moment that we could after all this time get the go ahead to try IVF!!! things are moving pretty fast and when we come back off holiday we are away for OH's sisters 30th for the weekend beg of feb so it could after all that we are massive fingers crossed looking at starting treatment?!?!

I am pretty annoyed about my cycles though after the mid cycle full on af I am all over the place I have bought some ovulation kits wich I think I am getting a positive at the moment if today is really dark then I will know where I am

This is how they have gone:

after 28 day cycle normal 08/12 STARTED AF day 1
CD15 - 22/12 started AF again!! lasted 5 days

Now on CD18

I am so annoyed this has happened last time this did the doc told me to ignore the mid cycle bleed which if I do I am now then surely I would have got af on fri 4th?

I am sooooooo confused! hate using opks too as I forget Twisted Evil

When the hell do I expect AF as I have had normal 28 days cycles for over a year now!

Sorry ladies little bit of a rant but I dont want AF while I go away either which is a week on thurs?!

How are you all?

Claire how are you?

Heather how is being pregnant? xxx
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh the programs all about ivf, it doesnt follow the procedure right from day 1 but it gives you a very good insight into it all, and the things that do happen on there are exactly what you will go through.
Glad you sorted things with o/h and think men always say things they dont mean when theyre actually pretty scared themselves, honestly once you get started it is like a weight lifted because its completely out of your hands. x

Im good started a diet last week and have upped my zumba (did you keep going zumba)and I started 30 day shred yesterday .... Ouch lol. Determined to get myself in shape and feel better about my body! Will go for another frozen cycle soon but I need to see what happens with my cycle this month first, theyve suddenly gone longer since the last fet and I seem to get so many hot sweats and pains around my ovaries going on :/
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
yeah he does that when he is scared/upset/worried he says things to me and I am like what? I think he is scared about his results but we have had good results before and I am sure we wouldnt be getting all that info on IVF if we werent going to be offered a go at it?

Oh god 30 day shred is AMAZING it really does help tone you up pretty rapid, that alongside eating well you should be in shape in no time!!

I am at the lowest weight I have been for a while I have really stuck to my weight watchers, purely because I knew we had this coming up and I wanted to get in the best shape, have had a couple of days off over chirstmas but as I was working it was just easier to stick to it plus going away I know I will put a few on although there is a gym so I am taking my stuff and planning to go in there every day to keep the weight gain to a minimum if we are starting soon I would really like to get another half a stone off before that so really trying at the moment!
Once you get into it you will start to feel more positive too!

What diet have you started?

Maybe its your body adjusting to the treatment? why dont you give it another month or so healthy eating and taking vits so see if things improve? I can honestly say I feel so much better at the mo eating healthy and running etc, maybe that will help? and it gives your body a break?

No I stopped zumba I got into my running more Very Happy find it more enjoyable and I can go whenevr I want Very Happy xxx
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
We both found it really helpful to watch and thought you would never know as much from just asking about ppls experiences. Good luck with your journey!! We have a counselling group session on Thursday and can't wait!!!
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Im using my fitness pal to track what I eat, as for the 30 day shred what do you do when youve done the 30 days? because surely then you lose the tone. I wouldnt have a clue how to keep up the toning .
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Really thats great news are you going through the nhs? we are as we both have no children.

Are you due to start soon?
xxx

rachel543 wrote:
We both found it really helpful to watch and thought you would never know as much from just asking about ppls experiences. Good luck with your journey!! We have a counselling group session on Thursday and can't wait!!!

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I dont actually know, I know it changes there are stages I think that you do more each week I think, I presume you would just keep doing it??

Fitness pal is pretty good, have you seen that you can scan the bar code and it tells you all the ingredients so you can work out what cals are in foods?

I loved it but needed WW I need to be weighed by someone else Laughing Laughing xx

nutty1 wrote:
Im using my fitness pal to track what I eat, as for the 30 day shred what do you do when youve done the 30 days? because surely then you lose the tone. I wouldnt have a clue how to keep up the toning .

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Oo not long till your appointment, and holiday. I'm sure things will start moving quickly for you. Make the absolute most out of your holiday.

Enjoying pregnancy Smile, got my 20 week scan a week today. Still get nervous before scans incase something is wrong. Starting to show quite a bit now, but luckily have had no symptoms whatsoever. Have read so much about heartburn, morning sickness, UTIs, constipation, thrush, but had absolutely nothing. Maybe it's all to come.

Still think sbout you ladies a lot on here.

xxx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Ar heather I think after how long it took you to get there you deserve to have a smooth pregnancy enjoy it Very Happy

I cant beleive its 20 week scan Shocked are you going to find out what you are having??

I am so going to enjoy our holiday I am praying it could be the last one for just us both but trying hard not to get my hopes up xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
I know, the first 12 weeks when nobody knew and we were waiting for the scan went soo slow, but it's gone quick since then. Starting to feel some little kicks now which is really lovely. I don't want to know what we're having at all. OH does and is trying to talk me round but I'm being stubborn on it!

We haven't been on an abroad holiday since May 2011 (that's forever for us), and it didn't cross my mind once that it could be our last one just the two of us. I really hope it is your last one.

xxx

kas123
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
there will be a lot of women doing it in the dining room at the parents house over the next few weeks. Laughing watch it if do dont under stand this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular