Could I still be preg?

Stokes84
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm 
Post subject: Could I still be preg?
Hi ladies I would like your opinions please. I am on day 31 of my cycle.my cycles are normally between 29-32 days.me and my husband are trying for baby no2 and had sex around before and after ov so I'm sure we covered the days.I was taken into hospital a week ago with food poisoning and a preg test that they did showed up negative and I had to have a scan To check that I didn't have any ovary cysts/ appendicitis at the time and the sonographer confirmed that there was no baby.my question is would have it been too early to see a sac? With my last pregnancy I had a bfp a week before my period was due so surely I should have got a faint positive a week ago? Xxxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
There wouldnt have been any visible sac I wouldnt have thought, at most you would just have a thickened lining. Certainly dont rule yourself out yet.
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou for your reply x
Stokes84
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
I don't have any preg tests left but I just did a ov test and got a near positive.what's going on??
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hard to say without doing a pregnancy test, ovulation tests have been known to show positive when you are pregnant but you can also just get a line throughout the month anyway as we always have a certain amount of lh hormone in our bodies. Id get a pregnancy test.
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
I'm Off to buy a test x
Stokes84
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Just did a test and got a massive bfn.I must have a high level if lh in my body x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular