the Priory BMI hosp??

gardenfairy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 am 
Post subject: the Priory BMI hosp??
Morning lovely ladies,
I got my info from The Priory Hospital today Very Happy seems good to me,they sent me lots of info, pricing and open day dates Smile
I may call and book an open day visit or ask about a consultation booking (hopefully can get without GP referal, thanks for the advice DL x)
They are doing a new scheme were you get 1 reduced cost IVF if donate sperm Excited so maybe we could go for IVF and afford 2 attempts Question Excited
As im too old for egg donation at `nearly` 39 grrr, but DH is`only` 34 so could be considered to donate, this delays the process by about 6 weeks but worth it ehh if get lower costs and the chance to maybe try twice if needed Thumb up
Feeling a little happier today
Love and luck all xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Thats great news that donation is an option Very Happy You'd be helping someone else get their dream as well Very Happy
Definately worth a ring , even if they want a GP letter than you could get that monday and take it with you Smile xx
gardenfairy
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi DL05 Very Happy
Yes its great, it wonderful knowing i can (Well DH lol) can help someone else too Very Happy id gladly give my eggs too but im too old(i wish id thought about donating my eggs earlier, i would have liked to help someone get their dream, i think more awareness is needed)
Yes i think i will call them, got nothing to lose ehh, thank you so much for all the advice youve given me over the past week or so, im so sorry your journey didnt end in a positively for you but wanted to let you know your helping lots of ladies giving advice or simply being able to `chat` to someone whos been there x Thanks
Kerry x
ps sadly new phone is `bleep` it wont even turn on lol, theres a chance it could be fixed but were saving every penny atm so not sure can afford it Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular