What would you do?

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject: What would you do?
When I moe Alex into his new room (when new baby arrives) he'll be about 20 months. I was wondering whether to buy another monitor for his room or just rely on hearing him. He still has spates of waking up and it does mean I'd hear him if he decides to get out of bed also.

What did you do?

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Well I've never used a baby monitor for Liam & Craig. I personally wouldn't bother but how well can you hear him from his room without a monitor?

curlywurlysue
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
I would buy another monitor especially if he is still waking in the night. I think with children it's always best to be safe and sure. I only have one lo but sister in law has two children (4 & 2) and still has monitors and can hear them playing in their rooms in the day and if they are awake in night.
Sue
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
I too have never used a baby monitor because I can always hear him wherever I am at home when he is in bed. In the day he is always with me. If you don't feel comfortable not using one then get another for his new room.
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 am 
Post subject:
We stopped using a baby monitor when Oliver was about 18 months. I only used it in case he stirred as a baby, by 18 months he shouted for me if he wanted me

Terri xx

curlywurlysue
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:46 am 
Post subject:
I really do think it depends on your LO and what type of housing you live in. House, flat and how thin or thick your walls you have lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular