getting pregnent after the implanon

fingerscrossedforluck
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 pm 
Post subject: getting pregnent after the implanon
Hey ladies my name is Casey. Had a miscarriage in July of 2009 after that I got on the pill byaz. Then in Dec of 2011 I switched to the implanon. July of 2012 I said I do to the most amazing man that has stood by me from day one. Now that we are married and starting our careers we want to start trying. Had the implanon removed on Nov 28 2012: also my 21 birthday Smile. I had a normal 4 day period every month when I was on the implanon and was also on my period when it was removed. December I also had a normal period. On Jan 2 I started spotting and stop on the 3.. the again on the 8 and still not a normal period. Kinda getting our hopes up... But also know it could be my hormones being off. I started taking PN and been eating healthy, and we have been having sex almost every night.I am now 5 days late, instead of getting my period I woke up sick.and I have also been having strange cramps and my goons are sore sore even seatbelt hurts and a headache almost every night. Haven't taken a test because with my last,they all showed up negative.Please any advice would help.... We think 10 months is long enough to wait!
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am 
Post subject:
It might still be worth testing just to see
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
I'd definately test, some women find tests don't work in one pregnancy but do in another,or even some brands work and others don't Question even if its negative if you think you might be I'd ask your GP if they can do a quantative HCG blood test as that will show up for definate if you are ,Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular