Hypnobirthing CD

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 pm 
Post subject: Hypnobirthing CD
Today I got this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Birth-Preparation-Hospital-Centre/dp/1905220502/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_i

Its a hypnobirthing CD and I have listened to it and I have to say I was a bit skeptical but my god its sooooooo relaxing and it makes me feel so positive about labour but it says on the booklet that comes with it that it is suitable for women who are 32-40+ weeks pregnant.. there is a CD for 0-32 weeks which is called pregnancy relaxation.. is it just a way to make more money or is it silly to be preparing for birth so early? xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
I did a Hypnobirthing Course when I was expecting Isobel. It was very relaxing and actually gave us a lot more information about labour and birth as well. However, I could only use it up to a point as Isobel had an erratic heart rate and I had to have a monitor on and have lots of checks which meant I couldn't use all the techniques. I've kept the book and CD and I'm planning to try it again this time. x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular