Implantation bleeding!! What is it actually like???

farzu23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject: Implantation bleeding!! What is it actually like???
Hi,
I just want to know about implantation bleeding. PLease advice me.
I am TTC for few months now and from last few days i'm very very confused. Confused My last period was a bit mess. I had one on jan 5th and started bleeding again on Jan 20th. I haven't had any other since then. Today i saw some brown discharge, something like little blood and eggwhite, very little though. I had some cramps last night. I normally don't get any period pains so i don't really know how it feels. I am weeing a lot from last few days and eating like a pig. I'm not really sure about anything now. Don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed again Crying or Very sad . PLEASE HELP!!
kittenlittle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
I would like to know about implantation bleeding too. Have JUST started TTC. When would it happen? Good luck to you, btw x
cb1426
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject: implantation bleeding
Hello,
I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies (both successful, a boy then a girl!) and for me it just looked like light pink creamy cm, but only on the toilet paper, defniitely no need for a pad or anything. As for cramps or twinges, I don't remember having them very early on, only really after I got my BFP. For what it's worth, my implantation bleeding corresponded with a dip in temps (both times I thought for sure that we had missed the boat) only for the temps to jump again and result in a BFP.

I am currently 10dpo and seem to be going triphasic - well, we'll see what tomorrow's temp brings, but they certainly haven't dipped yet. I suppose I'm waiting for the implantation bleeding again, but every pregnancy is different and not every woman will get it.

Take a test - if it is a good few days after the 'implantation bleed', the hCG should have built up enough in your system to detect. I 'bled' at 12dpo with my daughter (and got a BFN) but got my BFP at 17dpo - and yes, it killed me to wait the few days longer to test again!
farzu23
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject: hello
thanks for the information. I had little bleedingon the day i was supposed to come on.... which is 16th feb. Not really bleeding actually spotting is the better word and may be 2 teaspoon or less on the pad. Normally i bleed very heavy and always for 5 to 7 days. It was never this short. It stopped totally yesterday which is 18th. no cramps or any pain. I did a test 2 days before i came on and it was BFN!. should i do another test and see what happens? i'm confused.
DumbGirl894
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:23 pm 
Post subject: Implantation Bleeding
Hi, I'm really not sure whether I've got a late period or implantation bleeding. My period is usually regular as hell cos I'm on the pill, but have missed a couple of pills in the last month or taken them late, and my period didn't start on the day it was due. The day after I had some pink spotting, which turned into a brown-red flow over night, and then just brown spotting the next day. Could this be implantation or just a weird period? I'm also really tired, dizzy and nauseous and my breasts are definitely swollen. Is it too soon to test? I would appreciate any advice, thanks! I've read so many conflicting things about implantation bleeding that I don't know what to believe! Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular