Im pregnat??!!!!

charlene6789
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 am 
Post subject: Im pregnat??!!!!
hi Ladies im baaacckk. Been ttc for a while since april 2012 and i just missed my period and have hardness on one side of tummy. might be twins? they run on my hubby's side of the family.
Been tired and eating alot gain alittle weight. n 4 weeks and 1 day. due in july 10, 2013.
im excited. its probably a boy or two boys cause my left side is really hard .im happy and baby dust for all who r still ttc. baby dust xxxxxx Question Laughing Very Happy
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Oooh have you actually got a bfp then? Congrats Smile
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 am 
Post subject:
congrats to you all the best. hope its twins i have got 12 sets of tiwns in my family. i am a tiwn my dads a tiwn my dads twin had twins it gos on and on.. we dont skip in our family. i have just found out i am preg too. but i hope just for the one tho lol. my SIL just had triplets omg its hard work lol. i have a little girl now so twins for me would be very hard for me. but when i fell preg with faith i would of loved twins . xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun. x

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! xx
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun

nic xx

charlene6789
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
thanx ladies. i might have some bad news... Sad i had bleeding for 3 days red blood but not hevier than my normal period. my tummy is still hard tough and bulging a little bit. my line looks like its starting to darken. today i could've sworn i felt kicking but im not yet 2months prego yet. but my navel hurts when i touch it or clean it so i leave it alone. but tummy hard under tummy is hard too so are my right and left sides. i still suspect im carring more than one. throwing up a little bit, breast hurt i cant even wear a bra! lolz.i dont think i miscarried since i still have prego systoms. plus i dont think my tummy would still be hard if i wasnt prego.
tinker28
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun maybe go and ask for an early scan. you must go to a and e hun if you are bleeding they will scan you. best of luck xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 am 
Post subject:
have you taken a test since the bleeding?

you probably wouldnt find your stomach going harder so early on, could you be further along? even with my tiny bump i didnt get hard until after 20 weeks, before that it was wobbly

charlene6789
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies. i havent tested since the bleeding but my tummy is a little wobbly but its getting harder near my navel, on the left side and a little on the right and really hard underneath. my line shows alittle bit near my breast n my other line from my navel down is showing darker too. i still suspect more than child, im always tired now a days i dont want to do much except eat n sleep. Laughing but i am going to the bathroom alot more often. but maybe im further long than i think.... Question cause my af dint come sice the nov. 1,2012 n ten on the 5th i had the bleeding for three days and it didnt smell like af at all. but this also happened with my first born though it was at 4 months prego. but it was the same as it was with my first and it stopped on the 3rd day n i suspected it was my plancenta over my cervix like last time. and thatswat it smelled like my plancenta. but i have no insurance to see a dr. rite now but im going to morrow to planned parent hood.
charlene6789
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
my lmp was oct. 1st 2012 and its a 30 day cycle and its regular. im always tiered n sleepy Laughing and i just woke now at 2:49 pm. smh here's a question that one of u asked im sure who i forgot the name but here's the answer below :
There are 237 days until your due date on July 08, 2013.
You are 43 days pregnant.
You are 1.4 months pregnant.
You are in your 2nd month of pregnancy.
Your 1st trimester: October 01, 2012 to December 30, 2012. (0 - 12 weeks)
Your 2nd trimester: December 31, 2012 to April 14, 2013. (13 - 27 weeks)
Your 3rd trimester: April 15, 2013 to July 08, 2013. (28 - 40 weeks)

but im waiting til i can go see a doctor since hubby is at work...he doesnt want me leaving the house. but should i go to the er? and get an ultrasound done or something?
charlene6789
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies i have an update for you Very Happy ! i went to planned parenthood on thursday and the test came back negative but i see my line negra it runs from my navel to my breasts. From my navel down i dont see any change its been the same clor since i had my firstborn but it looks a shade darker but that's about it. my aerolas are huge and bumby im gonna need a bigger bra soon. Laughing more like a DD Laughing . i have white discharge (Milky) and its a little heavy but no much Laughing my tummy is less jiggly i feel harden on either side of my tummy near my navel. however i still suspect twins but then again it could be the placenta. but i cant explain the hardness on both sides undr my belly though Question Question Can u explain it ladies? im all ways sleeping most of the day Laughing so hubby wants me to stay home. he has my prego sysptoms lol all i have is swollen feet n leg cramps/ nmbness. the old wives tales suagest that im carring a boy, so when i loked it up i found tat the tale was tru for a number of women. i go back the 29th for another test. ny first born did the same thing that this is doing soo it might be a boy or two twin boys. lol i am now 7 weeks.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
I dont mean to put dampner on things but maybe you are getting a little carried away at the moment. Its still not confirmed you are pregnant. I dont think youd be feeling any hardness either the baby would only be about a cm long.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
I dont mean to put dampner on things but maybe you are getting a little carried away at the moment. Its still not confirmed you are pregnant. I dont think youd be feeling any hardness either the baby would only be about a cm long.

I have to agree with Nutty1 you need to get confirmation your pregnant.The symptom your describing are further into the pregnancy than what you think you are.
I thought i was pregnant even to the point i was leaking from my breast but i still am baby free so cant explain that. I was so desperate that i was making my body think i was when i was not pregnant.
charlene6789
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
i had cramping in the middle of oct. 3 weeks before my period was due. and i didnt have my period at al the bleeding i had for for those 3 days was my placenta cause it happened with my first born. i have gained weight and my line is dark and i have all the preg systoms except for nausea. but i do get the urge to vomit when i smell certain foods. im going back next thursday to test again. im so sure im prego cause my breast went up 3 bra sizes n i cant wear a bra at times cause my bb hurt. im constipated running to the bathrom every hour on the hour if not every 10 mins when drinking water.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular