ebay

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject: ebay
I sold some stuff on ebay and one woman had won 6 things, so i sent a combined invoice, and waited a couple of days and she didnt pay, so I sent a reminder to pay, then another one.

So last night I filed a none paying bidder with ebay, and within minutes she had paid!

Going to send the stuff recorded though, as I bet she will try and file a claim for none receipt of goods.

Because of the rules on ebay about negative feedback she has got 99.7% positive, but loads of feedback saying she doesnt pay. Wish ebay would sort these people out.

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Ive had a problem with a pram I got, received the pram, but then found that the attachments for the car seat were missing and 2 weeks later Im still waiting.

Its not fair on you though Steph cause your doing everything to help her but she is being a pain in the ass

123babycakes
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
RacheynHarry wrote:
Ive had a problem with a pram I got, received the pram, but then found that the attachments for the car seat were missing and 2 weeks later Im still waiting.

Its not fair on you though Steph cause your doing everything to help her but she is being a pain in the ass

Which pram is it? I have pushchair attachments for car seat that I have never (and will never) use. If you need it for a Quinny Zapp just PM me and you can have them.

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
I am having a problem with a seller ATM whom I have paid but they have not claimed in their paypal account. I emailed them to tell them that it was pending because although it has left my account she has not claimed it her side, in otherwords a problem with her account.

She has now told me that if I don't pay she will re-list so I have forwarded all details proving I have paid and that SHE has not claimed it. To prove this I cancelled it then paid again - and again she has not claimed it!

Since I was the only person who bid for it I think she is being a bit hopeful!

xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
MrsOz wrote:
I am having a problem with a seller ATM whom I have paid but they have not claimed in their paypal account. I emailed them to tell them that it was pending because although it has left my account she has not claimed it her side, in otherwords a problem with her account.

She has now told me that if I don't pay she will re-list so I have forwarded all details proving I have paid and that SHE has not claimed it. To prove this I cancelled it then paid again - and again she has not claimed it!

Since I was the only person who bid for it I think she is being a bit hopeful!

xx

I think paypal are having some problems atm, I had some payments not go through and i noticed it was because of the paypal address being incorrect, so I e-mailed the buyers explaining and giving them the correct e-mail address and both say they have re sent but I have had nothing Question Question

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Steph. She has emailed and said that pretty much to those words and has asked me to send it via another email address. I am just pleased she has recognised it wasn't me talking bull!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular