Vtech Innotab 2

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject: Vtech Innotab 2
Hi. I bought the above for DS - even though they say from age 4 up as I read lots of reviews where people bought it for 2 yr olds and up..
He loves playing with the puzzles on my smart phone, but I can't find any puzzles to add to the innotab or am I just missing them? I was really hoping for him to be able to use this in March on the plane - 20 hours in total with the stopover etc... and now I'm disappointed and doubt he will be able to use it.
Does anyone have one? With the younger age group? What games do you have on it?
Thanks. xxx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, my lo has the innotab. I think it's been a waste of money. You will be lucky to get 2 hours out of the batteries never mind 20 Shocked
I haven't downloaded any games though so you might get a bit of a better review from those that have downloaded.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
my little boy got one for xmas and he loves the colouring games.. i used the 2 free downloads to get another colouring one and a book.. but i dont think there were many games available that were suitable for younger children.. some of them i looked at looked difficult for me even.. also the battery life is rubbish i had to go and buy a wire for it and its not even a charger.. just a mains plug.. ><

Jump to:  

Community

Popular