Head palpable

Summer7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject: Head palpable
Hey ladies, just wondering what you all were at around 34 weeks and how long it took from being fully engaged to going in labour. I am 4/5ths so one 5th in the pelvis at the moment but at least its heading in the right direction Smile xxx
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
sorry it really means nothihng, I was 4/5ths engaged from about 30 weeks, went to my due date was then induced (twice), had my waters broken, had the drip and was still only 1cm dialated when they went to do the emergency c-section. On the other hand some people go to fully engaged in a few days Embarassed

WeeGem
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
If its your first baby, the head can be engaged for weeks before anything will happen...with my first her head was engaged from around 36 weeks...she was born at 40+5 x

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
With Ava her head didnt engage until labour so really wasnt expecting to go into labour as my mw appt days before said she wasnt engaged at all but i guess head being engaged helpes as you can get bouncing on the corner of the bed or a birth ball to thin the cervix Smile xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular