how can i?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm 
Post subject: how can i?
Get my oh to understand how I'm feeling?? My spd is really bad atm I'm hardly sleeping and I'm just generally uncomfortable.. But he still expects me to move as quick as I did before i got pregnant and expects me to be able to do things I simply struggle with.. I'm in pain getting my shoes on cos I cant hardly lift my leg but he wants me to run up the stairs etc.. Without kicking him in tje balls o cant explain the pain I'm feeling.. Any advice?? X
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
i dont have spd but i do feel really really pregnant this time with the other two i never struggled with anything and i cant put my own socks on now so my oh thinks im just moaning and i have tried explaining but hes not having it so i think i may just kick him in the balls see how we go on after that lol. i can imagen having spd tho i hurt so much without it x
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
I think kicking them in the balls is the least they deserve haha they might get a better understanding of why it takes me all morning to go to the supermarket (I dont have a car) or why I cant just nip upstairs and get him something.. Lol
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
i have a few stops on the way up the stairs and its really annoying me tbh i dont like not been able to get around but its really taking its toll this time. and yes at least 1 kick a day i think lol x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular