Clicky bump

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm 
Post subject: Clicky bump
Help. My bump keeps clicking and cracking all the time when baby Moves.It's really freaking me out. Anyone else have this? X

[/url]
klam
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
I had this with my daughter during my first pregnancy - it used to freak me out too but when she was born her knees just made an occasional clicking noise when they bent and that seemed to be all it was. I shouldn't really have been that surprised as a lot of my joints click from time to time (bit wierd but I'm so used to I now I don't even notice it).

She's 2 1/2 now and I think she's grown out of it- either that or I don't notice it in her any more!! Currently pregnant with no 2 and at 34 weeks haven't had it yet with this one.

I remember at the time it seemed to sound so loud but no-one other than me ever seemed to hear it.

I googled it loads at the time and it didn't seem that common but those who did get it never seemed to have any problems with their LOs after they were born.

Hope that helps
Kathryn
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
I had this! I assumed it was her joints cracking also as her back does now when I pick her up! Xx
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
I did a post about this not so long ago! I used to hear it all the time when baby moved it was baby's joints cricking! X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am 
Post subject:
i had this all the time. i was told by some people it was my ligaments but others said it was bany. either way it is normal xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular