March 2013 Birth Club

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:31 pm 
Post subject: March 2013 Birth Club
Hiiii

Am i the first one expecting a baby in March? Just found out today Im 3 weeks pregnant - due around 5th March so could possibly be a Feb baby yet depending in the dating scan!

Anyone else joining me?

Amy x x

[/url]
Jem1983
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Amy

I'm due in Feb, but just peeked on here and I'm sure I recognise you from last time I was pregnant and on here.

My little boy was born in Jan 2010.

Jem x
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hay chick..congrats again Very Happy Is your ticker right? I thought you were about 4wks'ish? Not 3wks lol
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
I found out I'm due around March 4th. Although who knows, I guess I could end up being end of February too. Still too early to tell family and friends. So it's extra exciting to get to announce it here! Smile

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
I should be due in March found out last week after 14months ttc.. sooo happy, since my son is nearly 4 i forgot what the symptoms are like although i def think they seem worse this time round haha.. the joys of pregnancy oh well is so worth it.

Congrats to you all and heres to a good 9months Very Happy

Lu775
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
I'm also having a very different pregnancy this time around. Last time was very easy, no morning sickness or bad side effects. This time I've been very nauseous and not interesting in eating at all. (But when I skip meals it makes it worse, so I'm trying to force myself to eat something every couple of hours.)

Do different pregnancy symptoms mean I'm having a girl this time around? Surprised

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Had my booking appointment with midwife on friday, i have to be seen early due to needing to be monitored this pregnancy and referred to a consultant.
got given my green notes already, didnt get them till my 12week scan last time but that was over 4 years ago been given 12th march as my due date but no doubt that will change at scan.

How is every1 feeling, my boobs are sooo sore even more at night and am having some sickness and headaches Sad only had sore boobs last time not used to feeling this rubbish, but its all worth it Very Happy

sam
xxx

amyxpearce
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone.

Congratulations to the March Mummies.

I think I'll be due around March 18th (thats on first day of last period). Think I know what day I conceived on though and my predicted due date from that it March 16th.

I have a 17 month old girl already. Definitely don't remember pregnancy being this hard last time. I'm only 5weeks+6 days but I have been in bed all day today feeling so sick and weak! Don't know how I'm going to manage to work feeling like this!

Hope everyone else is well.

Amy x
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 am 
Post subject:
i'v got a 3 n half year old and my pregnancy with him was so different only had slightly sore boobs, but this time round my boobs are so sore and more so at night, and like you have found myself in bed with sickness and headaches, and just generally feeling rubbish Sad

the joys of pregnancy lol but will be worth it all in the end. Very Happy

Sam
xxx

NewMrsC
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls is there room for one more Very Happy im due 28th March but will def be a march mummy as i have to be induced at 38 weeks so baby will be born around the 16th. This will be my second child as i have a little girl who was 2 last month.

Like you girls i dont remember it being this bad last time infact it wasnt. Found out i was pregnant really early dont think i was even three weeks due to sore boobs Surprised Sickness and killer headaches Sad but like you said its definatly worth it Very Happy

Hayley.xxx.
klam
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Can I join you? I'm due 5th march with my 2nd, my daughter is 2 next month and can't wait to give her a little brother or sister to play with Very Happy
XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Hows everyone feeling??

sam
xxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Hello! Smile

Room for another!? Smile

I am also having my second baby, according to my period ill b due 3rd of march but will probably all change! Smile
Im sooo excited to give harry a little bro or sis!
Im slightly diff to all you tho as this time is a little easier, im feeling sick if i dnt eat so am eating all the time! Lol! But havent actually been sick whereas last time i was being sick!
Got my midwife appointment next week! Smile

Nats xxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Hello! Smile

Room for another!? Smile

I am also having my second baby, according to my period ill b due 3rd of march but will probably all change! Smile
Im slightly diff to all you tho as this time is a little easier, im feeling sick if i dnt eat so am eating all the time! Lol! But havent actually been sick whereas last time i was being sick!

Nats xxx

Natsxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Hello! Smile

Room for another!? Smile

Nats xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular