ps3 help

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm 
Post subject: ps3 help
Can anyone help me with a stuck disk?

Belle has tried to ram a disk into the ps3 when there was already one in there. Now i cant get the disk out!

I got the disk she was trying to put in but not the one that was already in there. Its a rental disk so really need to get it out without damaging it.

If anyone has any helpful ideas.

StaceyRD
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
My OH said hold the eject button for as long as it takes until it comes out - we had a disc stuck before Isabelle was 2, that worked for us- x

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you i did that while wiggling a butter knife i there and its out.

I nearly took the whole thing apart but some of the strews are flat star shaped ones and a Philips wouldn't budge them.

Just hope the disk is ok.

StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh nuisance. So hard to keep kids away though isn't it! We've had to make sure it's always empty as Isabelle frequently decides she wants to watch something so starts it up. Incredibly how quickly they learn how things work!

Hope it's okay x

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Dont panic if it is slightly damaged there isnt much they can do unless you admit to it surely.

If you got it from Blockbuster I definitely wouldnt worry as they are now in administration

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
RacheynHarry wrote:
Dont panic if it is slightly damaged there isnt much they can do unless you admit to it surely.

If you got it from Blockbuster I definitely wouldnt worry as they are now in administration

Laughing I got it from love film, its in the post now and im not going to say anything after all i can always say it could of got damaged in the post Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular