how to kick a women when they are down.....

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject: how to kick a women when they are down.....
My daughter just told me she doesn't like me Sad

She proper went into one....over something really silly as i didn't let her have her own way. She was shouting at me telling me she doesn't like me, daddy is her favourite and she doesn't want me reading her bedtime stories anymore, daddy can do it and i can stay downstairs.

I know,.she's only 4 (in 2 weeks) she will have probably forgotten all about it in the morning but I'm one.of those ppl who like things to be good before bedtime, kiss & make up etc but she doesn't want non of it.

I.already feel pants, ill and a bit depressed in general. She really knows how to make me feel good Rolling Eyes

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun *hugs* I know its upsetting, i felt myself getting teary just cos Craig hit me today, so would be very upset myself if one of mine said that. But just try to remember that little kids dont think we have feelings, or grasp that aspect of things. They say what they feel at that moment in time and dont realise us mums are humans too. She was just angry and that was her way of showing her feelings. Like you say, by morning it'll all be forgotten and she'll love you just as much as always Smile xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
I get that every day Laughing but then so does Chris and nana too..and his friends.
Dont take jt personal hunni. I find if weve gone to bed on a bad note I always go steal a kiss when he's sleeping Wink
She'll have soon forgot about it in the morning...also its good not to let her get her own way if shes done something wrong xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular