How did u feel?

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject: How did u feel?
Right before labour?
I really can't remember anything about giving birth to me daughter! Everyone keeps saying 'oh you'll know when it's starting' which I guess I will but sometimes it's nice to feel like it could be imminent rather than never going to happen lol!
The day before yesterday I felt really rubbish, fell asleep at about 8pm because I just couldn't keep my eyes open, then yesterday and today have had quite a bit of energy, web for a date night with hubby, had a slap up meal after the cinema and even had the energy to dtd!
I'm just wandering how you ladies felt before labour? Tired, energised, irritable, achey etc?
I think I'm clutching at straws, looking for any sign that I will go into labour lol!

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
I would like to know this also lol Laughing Laughing its horrible isnt it! Just feel like i am waiting around. I dont wanna make plans with people but i am doing in the hope il be cancelling! Hate being overdue! Sad xx
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
I can't remember how I felt before hand to be honest. I think that I must have felt normal cos my sister phoned me everyday asking me if anything had changed (which it never had!) and then she would tell me how boring I was! So not helpful when you're overdue! I went for lunch with my Mum and her friend the day before I went into labour and I was fine then! X x

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
I can't really remember either- I was on the phone with work whilst I was still at home having the mild, cramping contractions, so I couldn't have been emotionaly too bad.
I had put myself into a routine whils on mat leave, which usually ended up with me falling asleep mid morning every hour and usually one in the afternoon too, but that was having been on leave for 3 weeks and being 1 weeks overdue.

xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
I just remember waking up on Sunday morning and saying to my self its gonna happen late 2night.
Must of had energy coz went ad did a big tesco shop (getting more baby clothes as well)
Then going to bed early coz i i though i needed as much rest as possible. Then come 1am my waters went and contractions started about 9am.

I dont remember anything else b4 the labour, im sure i only felt that it was gonna start that night was coz it was hubbys last night shift and he wanted Belle born b4 the nights started and i said sods law it will b the last so he wouldnt get any sleep having been at work all night . Laughing

Sorry not much help.
Im worried about the same thing nxt time around.

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
I remember from about 37/38 weeks i was constantly on the toilet (1 & 2) and i kept getting quite bad braxton hicks and i kept thinking it was gonna hppen but then ended up being induced and she was born at 40+5

Faerydae
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 am 
Post subject:
I didn't feel any different lol, was posting on facebook 2 hours before I went in to labour that I was playing the waiting game Laughing
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
I didnt feel any different either, not energy wise anyway. I just felt all heavy and bloated like I do right before my period and just felt all a bit achey down there just like I do before AF.

I think everyone is different. I think that myslef.. that even though I have had a baby before how will I know when labour is a definite only because my braxton hicks feel like early labour already! Shocked

BabyMilly
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 am 
Post subject:
I felt completely normal. I went to bed at 10 and was woken by pains at 2.30am Smile
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Lol you would think after you have done it once you would know the signs but I am completely clueless! I really hope I don't end up being induced Sad
I spent the day yesterday feeling awful and being sick so thought that might be a sign, but then today I feel as fit as a fiddle, done the weekly shop etc!
I really wish it was like in the films!

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
The only sign ihad was pain in my back before I went to bed, then woke at 5am to find my waters had broke lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular