Tesco delivery - not received text

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 am 
Post subject: Tesco delivery - not received text
Has anyone else placed an order for a food delivery from Tesco that's due today and not received a text to tell you what time its due? I always get a text from them about 9.30 without fail but not had one today. I'm just worried in case for some reason it's not went through properly and it won't come, as I amended it last night.
When I check my account online, the order is there but it also says under pending orders that I have no orders due :confused:

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Did you out your number in the 3rd box? I've done it a few times where I forget to out my number in again.. It's always come though even when I dont get a text x
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Yep my numbers always in that box. I just found it strange that I hadn't received one today when I have any other time. Guess I'm worrying about nothing lol thanks hun Smile xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Are you snowed in or anything hun? Could be why they havent sent you a text cause they arent doing deliveries.

My friend had an Asda delivery due on Friday and they phoned to say that they couldnt get to her because of the snow but then asked if she could get to the store to collect it in person Question Question

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Nope we don't have any snow up here lol x

123babycakes
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
This reply is probably late as no doubt you've had the delivery by now ....but it was same for me yesterday.

I had a delivery for between 19:00 and 21:00. I didn't receive a text, yet it arrived at about 20:00.

I did check my confirmation throughout the day, just to make sure I'd not booked the wrong day by mistake. Laughing

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
klam
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
I get Tesco deliveries fairly often and usually get a text. There was one time I never tho and was worried there was a problem with my order but sure enough it turned up and I had nothing to worry about. Have ordered since and texts seem to be working again.

Hope it turns up for you!
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, it was due between 3 and 5pm and it shows up at 4 so all was well thank god. Was worried in case I would have to dash away up to the shops tonight lol x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular