Yayy !!!

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Fab News Nat Very Happy Really pleased to see your trying again. Massive FX for you xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Lexismum xx
Hope you're feeling more positive soon Nutty , it must play havoc with your hormones all the stuff you need to take , I suppose you can't let yourself get too excited either just in case , but it does seem like the second or third time is the one that works for a lot of people Question Maybe because the clinic have been able to get all the meds just right on second and third cycles Question xx
Well I wasn't particularly confident that the tablets had time to do anything much this cycle, but I have to say yesterday looking at my Laproscopy scar (which did resemble a big dead pink spider Rolling Eyes Laughing ) It really does seem to be shrinking Shocked
Its definately getting paler, feels much less raised and where two of the lines cross from the actual wound and the one where the stitches where you can now see the stitches are two seperate lines next to each other whereas before it was just one blob Shocked Laughing the other scar next to it from the other lap which was never too bad as it was glued is now much harder to see Shocked the hip scar from the first lap which was a cross shape (the actual cut and the stitch closing it both left scars ) well the bit from the stitch started to go really quickly and now the bit from the cut is completely flat and getting much harder to see Shocked the hip scar from my reversal which was always pretty good as it was glued so it was just a line has vanished Shocked Very Happy
and my old c section scar (which is almost 11 yrs old in fact a bit on one end was 13yrs old and a bit on the other was 16yrs old Laughing ) which was only a thin white line (about 2mm across maybe) but was raised and felt slightly tight now feels completely flat and some bits of the line aren't even visible Shocked Shocked plus I've now got sensation back over it after 11yrs of it being numb Shocked honestly if I was reading this from someone else I'd think they were trying to sell me something Laughing
But I think these two enzymes are bl**dy brilliant Laughing and if they can reduce scar tissue on the outside thats so old then just maybe they can work miracles on the inside Question Very Happy

Last edited by DL05 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
gardenfairy
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat,
Just being nosey over here while little ones are quiet lol, and noticed your post Very Happy
I havent said it `properly` so wishing you all the luck with your decision to TTC, hope all your treatments work hun Smile good luck
Kerry x
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
OMG Nat!! pm me the name of these miracle drugs please Smile I have scars I would love to reduce/get rid off that were originally heat lumps!!!

Sounds like you have a plan and I am pleased for you - always like to keep updated with whats going on with you. Wishing you lots of uck for TTC and hope these miracle drugs work for you x
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Alowicious I've been taking Serrapeptase and Nattokinase, they're systemic enzymes , you can buy them on amazon and probably other shops online, and you can get blends with other stuff in too, but I'd rather take just the basics so i know what I'm getting, the Serrapeptase needs to be "enteric coated" to be effective and has to be taken on a completely empty stomach as it needs to make it through to your intestines intact to work properly , the dose I took was 80,000 iu 3 capsules 3 times a day to start, now i'm just taking 2 capsules 3 times a day
The Nattokinse can be taken with food and doesn't have to be enteric coated to work, but I was taking it at the same time as the Serrapeptase at a dose of 2,000 FU's 2 capsules 3 times a day and now just 1 capsule 3 times a day
I got the doses of a site all about systemic enzymes and it said to take a lot to really kick start it then drop down after 7-10 days .
I was pretty dubious as well I took the Serrapeptase for a bit last year but just 1 capsule 3 times a day and often forgot one of those and noticed a very slight change, but then had my Op in October and the old lap scar flared up again Rolling Eyes this time there's a massive difference with taking the Nattokinase as well and making sure I didn't forget any doses Smile
I did read you may need to take them for 3 or 4 months to see much result but I only started them about 2 weeks ago and I can see a clear difference , I hope they work for you Very Happy xx
Awww Thanks Kerry xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular