Doubting the sex..

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject: Doubting the sex..
Ok so we were told 98% girl at the 16 week gender scan and got a potty shot which clearly showed 3 lines and no willy but ive been sortng all of Ava's old clothes, bought some new ones too and am now starting to worry.. what if they turn around next week and say boy Shocked

Its really stressing me out, I really wanted another girl so perhaps its because it feels too good to be true..

Has anyones gender scan ever been wrong??

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
my sister in laws was wrong but after seeing your svan pic i doubt its wrong x
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
What did they tell her she was having? xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Haha don't worry, we had tonnes of scans due to my uterus and they always said 98% its because some idiots actually sue the NHS if the sonographer was to say for definite xx
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hun - seriously don't worry - if it's a boy, you'll have lots of time to retrain your brain, and you can take all of the new stuff back, just keep receipts!

They can't possibly say for definite either way - there will always be one that fools everyone, but having seen your scan picture - there is really no room for doubt there anyways! Very Happy x

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
I saw exactly the same three lines on the screen and assumed before the sonographer even said that it was a girl and yes she was a girl! As has already been said I'm sure if you keep receipts you can return stuff as a worse case scenario!
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
i have been told girl but the sonographer was only 70-80% due to her not letting him get a good look but he said he wouldnt have told me what the sex was if he wasnt sure. the 2 % they normally allow for is to stop you from sueing if it is wrong which is rare. ive been really nervous the last few weeks but a friend told me her scan had been difficult to tell as her little girl had crossed her legs but her baby is definately a girl Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular