hoping to conceive

bakermommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm 
Post subject: hoping to conceive
My husband and I are currently trying to have another baby. We have used ovulation prediction kits recently and have detected the LH surge. I also began charting my basal body temp each morning and recording cervical position and mucus. I recently heard about the supplement called Fertilaid and began taking that along with evening primrose oil. I am going to try the OPK's again this month and hope something works soon. Any thoughts on what I doing, what others have tried to help increase chances on a healthy conception?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
As long as the supplement you take contains folic acid then there's not much else to try apart from just make sure you have regular sex.
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 pm 
Post subject:
YES! the supplement I am taking "Fertilaid" does contain folic acid. It also is a natural choice to reproductive health, it contains the more natural dietary supplement that works much like clomid, so it will help with normal ovulation! I have heard so many great things about it that is why I started taking it! regular sex it key I agree, thank you for the words of encouragement!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Best of luck! Hope it doesn't give you the moods Twisted Evil of clomid!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular