Dream or visit

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject: Dream or visit
So I've been thinking about this a lot lately and it's playin on my mind somewhat! A friend of mine i worked with died , he was the best funniest man ive ever met and I enjoyed gettin up for work because he made the day better , I loved him like a father, he was 20 years older than me but it was like he was my age, truly one of the bestest friends I had. When I left that job and started a new one we kept in touch he'd visit my new place of work which was just round the corner from my old one and I'd get the odd funny joke text message or phone call , after time the contact wasn't as often and when he died we hadn't spoke for months , he got ill and died in hospital. I didn't get chance to say goodbye and how much he meant to me , he still does even now he's gone. It upset me so so much and wud hav done anything to get the chance. About a week or two after his death I was having a dream about nothing in particular and he pops up in front of me but he wasn't like I remember he was young with a long pony tail Smile but I knew it was him ! He hugged me and said he came to say goodbye, I was telling him I didn't want him to go and I miss him and head he will miss me too I was crying and he just kept hugging and told me he was with his friend who died 12 months before. I woke feeling sad but sort of calm like a weight had been lifted. I told my mom and she said she had the same thing happen when her dad died a medium told her it was a visitation and how u know this is because they pop up in dreams and in the dream u know they are dead!! I want to believe it was a visit but I think maybe it was because he was on my mind. Anyone have this happen or know anything about this kind of thing??
Sorry for long post , just want to talk and find out as its always on my mind , thanks guys xxxxxxxx

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry about your friend.xx

It happened to me when my Nan died. She came in to my dream and told me she loved me and that she was proud of me. It was weird as it felt so real. I don't know what it was really as I'm not a great believer in the supernatural but it was very calming and reassuring.
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
I remember being 7 and waking up to see my grandad sat on the bed.. he just sat and smiled at me till i fell back to sleep.. my grandad died when i was nearly 2. i dont remember him but i knew it was him that was there.. i told my mum when i woke up and have still never forgotten the feeling i got when he was sat there.. like i felt really calm and happy instead of panicking like you normally would if there was someone sat on your bed in the middle of the night Smile xx
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am 
Post subject:
My mom used to see a man sitting in a chair in her room when she was little , she had no idea who he was but she felt safe when he was there when she got older she realised he was her real dad who died when she was born. I don't think I've ever seen anything an I would like to believe that loved ones are not just "gone" and are ok. Interests me but scares me at same time I don't feel as sad since my 'dream visit' i feel comfort and remember the good things more every day so wether they are just a dream or visit they do a good job in giving people a sort of closure ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular