had my baby

jennatay
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 am 
Post subject: had my baby
I had my lb 7 months ago and I'm already getting asked if I'm ready for my next I would love another one but not at the moment. It took me so long to fall with him that I just want to enjoy him I just feel like people knew what we went thruogh to have him so they should understand a little bit more .
123babycakes
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
People who have not been in the same situation just don't think Rolling Eyes . They can be so insensitive.

When we were trying for our 2nd we were constantly being asked 'when are you having another?' and 'it would be a shame for your daughter to be an only child' and 'you don't want a big age gap, best get on with having another one'.

Then ...we did finally get pregnant ...and sadly lost him/her Sad . People realised then that we had been trying, and stopped asking the stupid questions. I was grateful not having to come up with some jovial answer as to why we hadn't had a second yet.

When it finally did happen we were ecstatic, and the pregnancy was emotionally hard going, but worth every second. So glad we kept trying.

If it makes you feel better, tell people to butt out, it's none of their business!!! Laughing

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
jennatay
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you it just gets on my nerves at times. Its slways the same question I would much prefer them to ask how my son is doing rather then whens the next. X
jennatay
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you it just gets on my nerves at times. Its slways the same question I would much prefer them to ask how my son is doing rather then whens the next. X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular