Im 21.3 today Smile
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh i'm so happy for you!
Very glad you're being so positive, i hope everything works out, thank you for the updates xx
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:59 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou for writing back haley Im glad you and everyone are here for me listening to me really helps. Well my mum is a really special mum shes buying us all new furniture for our new house makes me happy. I felt baby move so much at ike 1am this morning and it was a very different sensation to what I have been feeling I didnt want her/him to stop, made me so happy. I dont know whether its beacause they are a bt bigger or what it is. 21.5 today Smile
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:53 am 
Post subject:
Aww that's so lovely, i miss those little kicks!
I'm so glad you get to enjoy some aspects of being pregnant. I had alot of trouble in my pregnancy as i have a bicornuate (funny shaped) uterus which means i could have lost Lola at any moment, so i understand how on edge you must be! xx
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 am 
Post subject:
Lola is such a pretty name,
Im glad everything turned out good for you,
How far were you when you had her?
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 am 
Post subject:
thank you Smile
I actually managed full term (well i had a section at 39 weeks as she was footling breach)and she didn't fit inside me anymore (i still have the bump on the side of my belly where her head stuck out :/) haha!
Your little one is a fighter, he/she knows how desperate you're to have them!!
x
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou Haley,
Did you haveto get admitted into hospital? Or did you just go into labour or whats it a planned c-section?
Thats so good you made it to full term, I think I will make it only to 29-30 weeks, just have a feeling she will come in April and Im sure she will fight all the way xx
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Well as my womb is dodgy it wouldn't have been a good idea to attempt a breach birth so they offered to turn her which I disagreed with as being footling it wasn't going to be easy and It wasn't the easiest of pregnancies so I wouldn't say I chose the section over being pressured and ill informed of my options! Haha I don't like to say it was elective because it certainly wasn't!

I know of a few early babys and they're perfect Smile xx
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
Well Im so happy everything was good with you in the end Smile
So my progress at the moment, well i am 22 weeks today and a little concerned about 2 things if anyone has any advice for me.
1. The other day in the car my fiance had to slam his breaks on suddenly because a car nearly pulled out on us, my stomach was in pain for about 5 minutes then gradually stopped other then that thats all my symptoms was. Even though I have no water for protection my baby should still be fairly protected right?
2. When doctors say I haveto be caeful not to get an infection because they will haveto deliver straight away, do they mean vaginal infection or any infection because my stepsons come home from there mums yesterday with a terrible cough and runny nose. My fiance is buying glen 20 today and getting them to wash there hands frequently whilst i just stay away from them. If I do catch their cold what will this mean? Crying or Very sad
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
If you are worried about the breaking then go to your midwife - they are pretty well protected in there and if you have felt normal movements etc then everything is probably okay.

I dont think a cold is what they mean - if your waters go you and your baby are not protected from getting infection - I think they mean an infection like an open wound would get infected. I'm not very expert so I'm sure someone with more knowledge will know for sure.

You're doing so well! Keep hanging in there for your little one! x x

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
If you hit your stomach I would go in to be sure but if it was just like whiplash I'm sure you'll be fine but just go in if you're worried, they would prefer for you to check and be okay!

I agree, I think they mean like a water infection or something to do with inside you rather than say a cold but I do know my friend was hoping for a Vbac not so long ago, but because she had caught a bug from her little boy she had to be sectioned early (and under a general), so just because your case is an individual I wouldn't like to guess. Perhaps you could write a list of anxietys for your next visit and get some answers? Xx
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou so much girls,
Yes Im still feeling normal movement and no bleeding so I will just wait for tomorrows appointment I guess. Im leaking so much I guess this is because the baby is producing more being bigger.
I will let you all know how we go at tomorrows appointment take care everyone xxxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
They mean an internal infection Krissy , this is what happened to me with my last after my waters went at 33 weeks, i'm sure it was due to being in hospital (with sick people not even on the ante natal ward Rolling Eyes ) and I would have been fine at home, in fact I had a doc examine me on the second day I was there with gloves she came into the room wearing , didn't think anything of it at the time but if she touched a door handle with germs on then it could have been from that Mad
The signs for me were greenish discharge (think of what comes out of your nose with a bad cold Shocked yuk! ) a high temp and then pains in my womb , I was getting contractions brought on by the infection but this pain was in between them and was a horrible aching, like toothache, right across my lower abdomen , it was quite distinct and not like the aching you get get with periods , it was constant and I only didn't feel it with contractions , I also felt like I was coming down with something , so if you feel ill at all I'd get checked.
I don't know if they told you but its important if you do get ill to always wash your hands before as well as after using the toilet as any germs on your hands when you wipe could possibly make their way to your womb as its not protected by the membranes so although getting ill doesn't mean you will get a womb infection it does mean you have to be more careful xx
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
how was the appointment? Smile xx
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you are ok? Been thinking of you.x
Page 4 of 6