PROM

krissy1981
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Ok so today I am totally having a mental breakdown, I have been arguing with fiance and having step son 6 year old twins doesnt seem to help my stress levels.
I have had pink tinge in my fluid today as well, i rang hospital but they dont seem to concerned as i have appointment tomorrow morning.
I have been so dizzy all the time even when Im just sitting or laying still.
Today has probably been the worst day today, I stress because im stressing so its like a vicious circle.
Not to mention I was on phone with insurance company stuffing me around for about 2 hours. And I really want this house, I rang hassling rental agent today still havent heard anything, Im just really impatient.
My sister come over today and brought cooked meals over for us god love her and she reminded me that everything happens for a reason look at the bright side maybe this is your chance to relax, if this didnt happen you would be totally stressed still at work wouldnt move etc etc, I believe this too be true also.
Ok so I have had my rant, see what happens tomorrrow. We obviously know I havent sealed up.
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you're okay. You've done so well so far, just keep going and try not to stress. Remember your fiance is probably stressed and worried too - which is why you're arguing.

FX for you x x
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Ive just been reading your posts.

How did you get on?

Like Raspich as said, just keep going and try to say calm and not stress (prob much easier said than done)

I imagine your fiancee is very worried and also stressed too.

My cousin went through some thing very similar to you her baby girl had hardly any fluid left. Se was bleeding a lot on and off as well. Her baby girl was induced about a month early and only weighed about 4 lbs. Now to look at her you would never know she was once so tiny.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family.

krissy1981
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Raspich and Emmie.

I am much better today, Im not normally so negative, i think i was just really tired from not sleeping. And you are both right he is just as stressed especially having to take on all thr responsibility.
Went back to hospital yesterday, still no fluid but theres still heart beat. The doctor seems to believe might be a girl. She is moving the best she can with no fluid, the doctor says shes a real trooper.
Only 4 weeks I really haveto not get an infection or go into labour, thats my next goal and try to get some fluid of course.
Im so glad everything turned out good for your cousin Emmie.
Thankyou for your support guys, back to hospital on friday xxx Wink
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:28 am 
Post subject:
I have just come across your story, and I'm so glad to hear your little one is doing well Smile Drs are so quick to tell you all the worst case stuff and make it sound like they have no chance, but I've heard a few stories now where babies have survived with no lasting damage with prem rupture of membranes. I really hope your baby is one of them Smile
Good luck and please keep us updated! xx

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Glad your appointment went well. Your OH is probably feeling quite powerless and I have found generally men don't like things that they can't 'fix'. Give him a big squeeze and tell him you love him and that the best thing he can do for you is give you support.
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou Clairebell and Victoria Very Happy
Well Im 21 weeks tomorrow so we plodding along, except i keep leaking more the further i go along. Today evertime i wipe there is bits of green in my discharge its hard to describe, it looks like bits of broccoli just the heads of each strand like pin prick sizes it is really hard to explain its not chunky nor smelly. Confused
Ive had so many problems witth getting this house which is stressing me out i cant help thinking about it i really want it. my fiance has a job interview next week so fingers crossed its hard having no income but we coping, my family especially my mum has really been helping us out.
I met one of the midwives on friday she was lovely, i get to meet with the m5 team on wednesday after my scan.
I keep talking to my little cherub and keep telling her?? just to hang in there for me lets get through the next 3 weeks together.
i had dream last night i was in car with my fiance going somewhere and i started having contractions and i said quick get to hospital. we got to hospital we were walkingup to the delivery ward and thats all. not very interesting at all xx have a great afternoon everybody xxx
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Krissie
I've just been catching up on how things are going with you.
Have u called the hospital about the green discharge?
I really. Hope are able to hold on. Keep positive nd rest up as much as you can, keep up with the fluids too.
All the best. Thinking of you.

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
krissy1981
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lara,
Thankyou, I have had this sort of discharge before and i told my ob, she didnt seem concerned at all because I have regular blood tests and hasnt come back with any results of infection. Its gone again no just back to yellow fluid and alot of it.
We are going to hold on, Im going to fight all the way for my little pumpkin.
Thanks for writing xx
Kristy Very Happy
krissy1981
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Im so nervous I can not sleep. I find out tomorrow if we got my dream home and my fiance has his interview tomorrow and I go back to hospital for another checkup. I believe if we get this house everything will start to fall into place for us. We have had a rough patch the past year hopefully things will start turning around for us. Smile 21weeks and 1 day today and counting Smile
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed you get your house and all goes well at the hospital.xx
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
fingers crossed it all goes well for you. x

krissy1981
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Emmie and clairebell,
Im so nervous about hearing about this house today, I know that if we get it I will be less stressed. We found out yesterday that the rental that we are in at the moment they are selling so either way we haveto move. Im still leaking heaps so much heavier now then before, I still feel baby move sometimes. Nick has picked up some casual work for the next couple of weeks which is great because we really need the money now that Im not working, god works in mysterious ways. For some reason I think my lil precious baby will be here somewhere between 10th and 18th of April thats only 8-9 weeks away, time will tell.
krissy1981
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:26 am 
Post subject:
So went to hospital appointment today, still same, no fluid. Dr said definatly defying all the odds, everything is all good except for the fluid. So thats good news. Didn't hear back about the house yet Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Glad everything is still stable, am really hoping your membranes reseal at some point, I know it didn't happen for a while for the other lady who was on here ,but then once they did seal she went to term Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular