Stressed out

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject: Stressed out
It was my OH's 40th birthday at the weekend and his brother has booked him some tickets for England rugby game at twickenham which is great 'normally' (We live in cheshire so 3-4 hours away)

However I have 2 issues, its on Mother's Day which just happens to be just under 2 weeks before I have our 2nd baby, I'm already struggling with Alex for a whole day and he'll be away for at least 2 days.

Whilst I don't want to be cross as its a lovely presnt for him, I'm really stressed out how I'm going to cope on my own, Alex is being especially clingy and wanting to be constantly carried at the moment and wanting attention ALL the time, I'm tired now want will I be like in a few more weeks.

There's no way I'd tell him not to go, but jeeez why didn't his brother just think!!!

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
I think its a man thing hun. They seem to think that women can manage all the time and that it doesnt matter.

I have less than 2 weeks left to drop and Im struggling with Harry every day and cause DH works about 40 minutes away (5 minutes from the hospital I need to get to) and Im paranoid that Im going to go into labour and not know what to do. The midwife has said there is no reason why the baby would come early as harry was late but how the hell does she know.

Is there anyone you could spend the day with, maybe your sister? Just say you would like to have a bit of a pamper day with her and you have a chilled out day doing facepacks etc and watching soppy movies on tv. She could then pick up Alex etc for you.

Harry is being a sod at the moment cause he only wants Daddy. I have to take him into the bathroom and shut the door if DH needs to go out just to distract him Laughing

Try not to worry hun. You will have a c-section date by then so you might feel a little relaxed xxxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
I personally think although its a lovely gift I think it was a bit selfish and rude in a way of his brother.. mothers day!!? That is a family day and for mum to have a chance to relax. I think when it comes to men.. thats the thing, they just dont think.

Is there any family that could come round? Perhaps your mother? That way you can all celebrate mothers day together xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject:
My sister lives miles away Sad and has a young baby herself (plus 5 other kids lol)

I might ask my MIL (I have no mother, loooooong story), she's normally very helpful. I don't know about any of you but do you still find it hard to let other people just take over and let them do everything, I'm a nightmare (conrol freak I must be lol)

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Yep, I hate not being able to do stuff and the amount of times Ive sat and cried thinking Im completely useless and feeling bad for Harry and wondering how bad a mum he thinks I am.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Aww hun thats such a man thing to do.. No thought for dates or how you might feel about it.. I know how you feeling with kids been a nightmare Lewis is glues to my leg recently and Charlies getting as bad!! I'm finding doing the smallest tthings difficult and getting down on the floor to play with them is getting impossible cos I cant get back up! I hope you can figure out some compromise like ggetting your mil down and spending the day together maybe you could go out for lunch or something Smile x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular