having a bad day...

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject: having a bad day...
Just need to rant sorry.. Over the weekend Charlie has tturned super clingy and wont leave me alone.. Hes at nursery today but has paddied and refused to change his shoes/take his coat off then cried when I got him in there cos he didnt want to stay wwhich made lewis not want to stay... Finally managed to get one of the staff to hold him while I escaped.. nd Lewis tried to leave with me... I then struggled to walk to town to post a parcel only to find they werent open.. Went to get some money out to find id left my bank card at home.. So only had a tenner to get some bread milk and something for tea... So pizza it is.. Feeling super fed up now and wish I never got up this morning.. Lol x
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am 
Post subject:
awww Rach sounds like we both having a time of it Sad I got up this morning and just wanted to cry, I've had alex all weekend on my own virtually and needed to leave for work early but A;ex just screamed and sreamed until I went and got him dresseed wouldn't even let daddy carry him downstairs, so then had to take him to nursery (actually he was fine once he got there Embarassed )

Maybe our kiddies can sense another one is on the way so trying to grab our attention now, or maybe we just not coping as well because we tired. I'm certainly far more hormonal and stressed out than usual Sad

Maybe we should buy ourselves a massive cream bun, a bottle of schloer and get sloshed on bubbles (pretend) and cream cakes.

Hope your day gets easier. xxxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject:
I feel a bit better now i've had a sit and a big chocolate cookie haha.. Off to pick them up now fingers crowed hes in a better mood!! X
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
i know its easily said but ive seen other kids do this while ive been dropping mine off at nursery and they cry till the doors shut then they forget all about it x
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Looks like were all having a stressful day, Ava keeps being wingey today and after sucsessful weeks of going to the toilet she decided it would be funny to poo on my rug in the front room and cover herself in it!! I was only out the room for 2 mins while i rang the hospital to check when my 20 week scan was! Then she threw a paddy to have a bath and then after she got out decided to block the toilet with loo roll while i was making lunch. uggghhh the joys lol shes being so out of character today.. must be something in the air Laughing I have to laugh looking back though but i was far from impressed at the time! Rolling Eyes

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hes done nothing but whinge since he came home.. Not sure if hes coming down with something.. Luckily my mil has come and rescued me for a bit and taken them to her house for a bit (next door Smile ) I knew there we a reason I likes living here haha x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular