IMPLANTATION BLEEDING! (PLEASE HELP)

ASpeed
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 am 
Post subject: IMPLANTATION BLEEDING! (PLEASE HELP)
I have been reading a lot about implantation bleeding but I cannot find the answer to my question anywhere!!! So I was hoping someone could help me here..

My question is, when you are experiencing implantation bleeding, can a little bit a abdominal pain come with it?

My period is not due until the 30th but I started lightly bleeding today and it was brown and didnt last long. But then it came back again when I thought it was done. I thought it was my period coming early but I am not sure. My usual menstrual cramps are REALLY bad compared to what I am experiencing right now.

I just need to know if light cramping happens during implantation bleeding..

thank you sooo much
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 am 
Post subject:
A lot of women will say they had mild cramps when they got implantation bleeding and even thought it was their period coming early, but then found out they were pregnant Smile
You can get mild cramping and even spotting after ovulation though just from the hormones that thicken your womb lining causing a little irritation even when you're not pregnant, so spotting and cramping isn't always implantation , Good luck xx
Dawn632
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
After my implantation bleed with my lo the cramps that I got we a lot worse than my normal af ones, fingers crossed you get a bfp xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular